i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

Discus and support i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden Stanier, Oct 1, 2023.

1. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do

:)

Aiden Stanier, Oct 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need help please?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need help please?

Hello Aiden Stanier,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble launching Forza Horizon 4 on your PC.

To help you resolve this issue, I need some more information from you.

Can you please tell me what kind of PC you are using, what operating system and version you have, and what graphics card you have installed?

Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far, such as updating your drivers, verifying the game files, or reinstalling the game?

Here are troubleshooting steps we can perform to try and fix the issue.

First, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. You can check them here: FH4: Supported Wheels and Devices – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Second, make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date and that you have the latest drivers for your graphics card. You can update Windows 10 by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. You can update your graphics card drivers by visiting the manufacturer's website.

Third, try running the game as an administrator and in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the game icon and select Properties. Then, go to the Compatibility tab and check the boxes for "Run this program as an administrator" and "Run this program in compatibility mode for". Choose Windows 8 or Windows 7 from the drop-down menu and click Apply. If none of these steps work, please let me know and I will try to assist you further.

Please check: My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. KledTheDinosaur Win User

Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

Well i had an issue:when i tried to sign in to the xbox app,the app told me i have no internet.I have resolved this issue,another issue that i had was when i pressed start in the first menu in forza(fh4):

1.it would have went into loading and on the down right edge of the screen it would show like usual "loading please wait" and it would never load

2.it would pop up the syncing data loading tab and it would get stuck at 0%
  5. iprunner Win User

Forza Horizon 4

First of all thank you for the link, but it seems irrelevant.

Each time I start the game it stuck at the "Loading, please wait" (video playing, the Loading, please wait animation is not moving, and keeping the game there for 20 minutes and all of a sudden it does some optimization and starts the game.
    EDIT: This last time it took only minutes till optimization appeared. Maybe when I click on Loading please wait it helps to trigger faster (?)

Don't like how it works, but at the current state I'm happy that at least I can play with the game. I just hope this won't get any worse than this.
    We can close this thread, but I won't mark your link as solution, as it did not help, however appreciate your link.
  6. MarcusQuikdraw7 Win User

Xbox one goes to green screen then blank screen!!!!!?

hi i need help i turn on the xbox today and it get stuck on the green screen load and i waited a lot someone help
Thema:

i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

1. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need... - Similar Threads - bought fh4 gets

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?: Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just buy the game. But it's asking me to download...
  9. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe
  10. I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.: Hi guys! I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack. When I looked at the XBOX store, I saw that if I bought an Ultimate Pack, I...