I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

Discus and support I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Khalil Omari, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Khalil Omari
    Khalil Omari Guest

I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see subscription ends 14 oct 2024

how I can link my account I need to make it working and fixed

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Khalil Omari, Oct 15, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

The subscription is active on both xbox one and Xbox series s.

1. Xbox one disc is original - subscription on this account
    2. Xbox series s digital - linked to subscription
    3. Xbox series s currently plays online
    • Forza horizon 4
    • Fifa 21
    • Rocket league
    1. Xbox one has all games downloaded on to it as they aren't disc versions
    2. Xbox series s has games shared to it
    3. If they series s is changed to home, what happens to the xbox one?
    • Can xbox one play the games online?
    • Says we can only change home 3 more times
    • I don't won't to change if it means xbox one can't play games online
  4. kyriakos chliouras Win User

Crossplay trouble

Hi Gerardo and thank you for your reply. My friend bought it like a week ago. He went from one s to series s so yeah, it is surely the series s. I cannot understand why is this happening. FC24 indeed has crossplay between same generation consoles but it aint happening
  5. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
  6. Draco Yorik Win User

nba2k14

You need to have an Xbox Live Gold Subscription to use any Xbox game online. This includes playing the game online or doing anything that requires access to the server. You can pick a 1 month card for $10 at your nearest store or a 1 year card for $60 (50%
    off compared to 12 1 month cards).

Sometimes they have Xbox Live Gold weekends which allow anyone without a subscription to play online for free and some games come with a trial Gold subscription

If you already have Xbox Live Gold, then it is possible that the servers for the game are temporarily down and you would need to check EA;s forums to find out..
Thema:

1. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s - Similar Threads - bought FC24 full

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  5. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  6. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  7. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  8. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  9. I bought the ultimate edition FC24 but I don’t get the 4600 Points. When I get it ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition FC24 but I don’t get the 4600 Points. When I get it ??: Why I don’t get my 4600 fifa points from ultimate edition EA FC 24?? fbaadaf7-6029-47b4-97ee-cdb81e320a0c
  10. How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...: Hi, few weeks ago I bought FC 24 ultimamente edition for 89 dollars, and today I've just realized that I got the Standard edition. How does it possible? I'm waiting for you response as soon as...