i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

Discus and support i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by koramit jesdapipat, Nov 18, 2023.

1. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do?

:)

koramit jesdapipat, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do?

Hello, koramit J. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to let you know that paid games, like FC24, Modern Warfare III, l, GTA V, etc. require having an active Xbox Live Gold (now named Game Pass Core) or Game Pass Ultimate subscription to access online features.

It is important to note that Live Gold is not required for free games like Fortnite, Call of Duty: Warzone, Halo Infinite multiplayer, etc.

Moreover, below is a similar thread where you can review the same information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33ff6341-c063-4145-b194-bc997fe6c202

I hope you find this reply helpful to your inquiry. However, I’ll remain attentive to any other questions you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  3. Juan A7765 Win User

Gamepass not working for me

Because he has gamepass ultimate now and not me but since it expires until 2024. I don't want him to have i want it back to me and yes he has my account
  4. HarryCrews Win User

Questions stack ultimate gamepass

If I purchase now for 1$ ultimate gamepass when be expire?
  5. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
  6. Aboud Saib Win User

xbox gamepass ultimate

Ultimate includes gold, so you can continue to play on Live with an Ultimate Game Pass subscription.
    i couldn't maybe because that's was just an upgrade for my gamepass because i had gamepass and did't have gamelive for long time

that's why i have bought a new 3 months card for just gamelive and i don't want to lose it too.
Thema:

i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

1. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to... - Similar Threads - 'bought' gamepass ultimate

2. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  3. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...: I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo [link] [comments]
  6. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  7. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  8. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore: So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let me play the game and i cant even delete the...
  9. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  10. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...