I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

Discus and support I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Habo mabo, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Habo mabo
    Habo mabo Guest

I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this?

:)

Habo mabo, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this?

Hi Habo! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your EA FC24 game.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to confirm if the game was successfully purchased on your account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your EA FC24 game.

If you have confirmed that the game is showing up on your account, according to the official Xbox website: (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution) Please perform the following workarounds:

"Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console."

Then check if you will be able to play the game with no problem.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Stephen Flanagan1 Win User

Can't get into my old email address to verify

Hopefully someone can help me, can't get into EA FC24 until I can get in, paid £100 for the game plus been spending a bit of money on it also.
  4. Elessar1191 Win User

Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

I'm having a similar problem with games I own that have been delisted.

If we already own them, then we're supposed to always be able to download & uninstall them as we please.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (360):

still has access to all DLC on store, but no way for me to redownload the actual game.

Transformers: War for/Fall of Cybertron, X-Men: Arcade, Toy Soldiers/TS Cold War, Syberia, Dead Block, & Guardians of Middle-Earth

I own all these but since they've been delisted, there's nowhere for me to go to even try to redownload them on 360.

Other games are only showing as Free Trials, when I already own them too.
  5. MDashK Win User

I have exactly the same issue. Bought Split/Second on the Xbox 360 digital marketplace, it clearly states it is compatible with Xbox One, then the damn 360 just decided to RRoD on me, and Idecided to keep playing the game on my Xbox One, the store says I don't own the game.If I go to the xbox 360 marketplace on my browser, it says I own the game, the order history also indicates that I own the game, but in the Xbox One store it says I have to buy it again. Contacted Microsoft rep and they decided that I should rebuy the game again on the Xbox One, start the installation and they would refund the value, since I already have the game. Installed the game, but it won't run, still says I don't own the game... Digital is the future... Sure thing... My mistake was acquiring a All Digital Xbox One version.....

Update: Just checked both my Xbox One and the microsoft store and it seems this issue is now fixed for me after 3 whole days...
  6. NickD54 Win User

I contacted Microsoft last night and apparently it’s a issue (or so they said) don’t know if they just told me that or not but it would be nice to play the games we bought!
Thema:

1. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you... - Similar Threads - bought fc24 can't

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  8. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  9. I bought the ultimate edition FC24 but I don’t get the 4600 Points. When I get it ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition FC24 but I don’t get the 4600 Points. When I get it ??: Why I don’t get my 4600 fifa points from ultimate edition EA FC 24?? fbaadaf7-6029-47b4-97ee-cdb81e320a0c
  10. How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...: Hi, few weeks ago I bought FC 24 ultimamente edition for 89 dollars, and today I've just realized that I got the Standard edition. How does it possible? I'm waiting for you response as soon as...