I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

Discus and support I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Garth, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Andre Garth
    Andre Garth Guest

I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass.
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both... [​IMG]

:)

Andre Garth, Dec 8, 2023
  2. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  3. Alpha Soulneed Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

Overwatch and dragon ball fighterz
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Lost my progress

Hi, Clayton! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Fighterz is not a "Play Anywhere" game as there are separate versions of the game for each platform. This means that Game saves and purchased DLCs do not carry over from the Xbox version to the PC version, and vice versa.

I'll be attaching their links as a reference.

Dragon Ball Fighterz (Xbox):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

Dragon Ball Fighterz (PC):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

i love dragon ball z, but i couldn't get into fighterz, its dragon ball x tekken, and it just isn't the same.
  6. EVIL Volition Win User

Dragon ball FighterZ

Thema:

1. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both... - Similar Threads - Bought dragon ball

2. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  3. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  4. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  5. I Bought The Far Cry 6 Season Pass But I Didn't Get Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought The Far Cry 6 Season Pass But I Didn't Get Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help with this problem. I Just purchased the far cry 6 season pass that was supposed to come with far cry 3 blood dragon but it didn't. I can't see...
  6. Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...: Dragon age 2 is not available to buy on Turkey xbox store either from the website or from the console store itself but i can purchase 2 dlcs for it on the xbox website which is weird and some of...
  7. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  8. i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there: i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there 893fa642-9f2a-403c-b489-37640684ffa7
  9. Just bought Dragon Ball Z HD Collection an it is not showing up in my download queue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Dragon Ball Z HD Collection an it is not showing up in my download queue.: it still charged my card but it wont show up at all 36013a75-48e9-41e6-89e8-bc3eb2ac75aa
  10. Hi I bought dragon ball Xenoverse 2 on Xbox and purchase the dlc 1 pack and another free pack ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought dragon ball Xenoverse 2 on Xbox and purchase the dlc 1 pack and another free pack ...: Bought dragon ball xenoverse 2 and purchase the dlc 1 pack and another free pack downloaded it but didn't appear in the game why?? ead5126b-0133-4878-a647-102f12e47e46