I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

Discus and support I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RickyRussJR, Sep 15, 2023.

1. RickyRussJR
    RickyRussJR Guest

I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me.

:)

RickyRussJR, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi RickyRussJR! I'm more than happy to help you out!

May I know which add-ons are missing in-game?

Also, may I know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far on fixing the issue?

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Jigster01 Win User

XBL Countdown to 2013 Sale Detailed

Well I've bought all I wanted now in the sales!

Bought:

• Mark Of The Ninja
    • All of The Walking Dead Episodes
    • Bully Scholarship Edition
    Now got quite the backlog of games to complete -

• Halo 4
    • La Noire Complete Edition
    • Dead Island Game Of The Year Edition
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
    • Shank
    • Mark Of The Ninja
    • The Walking Dead - Episodes 3-5
    • Bully
  4. ChrisBannerman Win User

Why is my pre order pending?

No! I don't know if it is different in other country's but I am in UK and it says dead island 2 costs £64.99 deluxe edition and the breakdown is £54.16 dead island 2 plus £10.83 VAT equals 64.99 and that's what they took leaving me with £70.01 enough to pay for golf game but it hasn't took for the golf game the question is why and the answer is not tax
  5. fob4franky5 Win User

What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?

dead island im still wait on that dead island 2 since 2014
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Dead Island Riptide

Probably should since its a continuation. Dead Island 1 goty edition is only $20. Dead Island: Riptide is $35 at best buy till the 4th.
Thema:

1. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition - Similar Threads - bought Dead Island

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  4. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  5. I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna...: I just need some help to find out why I’m not receiving the items I purchased 1f2cb884-910c-418e-be4b-f4276611aae9
  6. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  7. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  8. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  9. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  10. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...