I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

Discus and support I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guy I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this: "Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hichemmessaoudene, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

Hey guy

I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this:

"Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account "

I don't know how to add it to the game, should I connect to xbox account on pc, or only the game installed in to pc will be enough

this the bundle I bought: Buy 500 Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Points - Microsoft Store

:)

hichemmessaoudene, Apr 7, 2021
  2. hichemmessaoudene Win User

how I can lunch the game a login with this account , you mean create a battlenet account with this account and login with it , or what.
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

everything you buy in the Microsoft store is related to your MS account you made the purchse with.

So you must start the game with this account and you should find the points in the game.

But if I read the forum right there seems to be a delay until you can find them (up to 24-48h) !
  4. hichemmessaoudene Win User

but in some other purchase they mention login to xbox account, in this they mention installing in window 10 pc and login with a Microsoft account
  5. [EX] Win User

OK sorry I am more a console guy and I thought the game was played with the Xbox app for PC because the points were purchased in the MS store ...

If you start the Win10 PC you automatically log in to your MS account if the PC is only used by you.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

only cod infinite warfare and cod 4 remaster are available on the microsoft store for pc. to use the cod points you would need to login to the game on console and use them, basically get a refund and purchase from within the game
Thema:

1. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc - Similar Threads - bought cod warzone

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  4. On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.: Paid for that, then a few days later I see £60 has gone out my account saying that I've also purchased the cross gen bundle. Obviously I didnt do that, as I wouldn't have bought two editions of...
  5. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  6. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310
  7. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033
  8. I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...: I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is different and there is no option to change. Is there any solution haven't received any form XBOX team....
  9. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  10. I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...: I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the full version again on the series x. What should I do? b50dd3fd-22c8-4b2a-ad6a-7b4f14c095a2