I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

Discus and support I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alberto Chavolla Guzman, Nov 3, 2023.

1. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal?

:)

Alberto Chavolla Guzman, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Chocoramo587. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

I would like to ask, may I know if this transaction is reflected in your Microsoft account order history, is not listed yet, or the preorder appears as canceled/declined?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order number, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

COD Ghosts 2? or bogus

I completed ghosts campaign on veteran in one sitting, it was brief and easy. The story was ridiculous like most CODs after MW. Can we turn back away from future war? like covering an actual event that happened?
  4. FrancisAverage9 Win User

Achievements

Thia is normal or not, this thing happend to me when I finished cod mw campagin I got the achivement but it diddn't show up on my cod mw achievments I waited about 5 mins and it there.
  5. HarakashApophis Win User

?FABLE OR NOT TO FABLE

It is set 50 years after the events of Fable III
  6. Allan Co Win User

Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again

Its actually asking me to buy mw iii and theres no sign of the mw ii that i did buy
Thema:

1. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still - Similar Threads - bought CoD III

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.: Paid for that, then a few days later I see £60 has gone out my account saying that I've also purchased the cross gen bundle. Obviously I didnt do that, as I wouldn't have bought two editions of...
  4. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  5. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310
  6. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033
  7. I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...: I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is different and there is no option to change. Is there any solution haven't received any form XBOX team....
  8. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  9. I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...: I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the full version again on the series x. What should I do? b50dd3fd-22c8-4b2a-ad6a-7b4f14c095a2
  10. I bought cod points and didn't receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points and didn't receive them: I bought two 200 cod points and one 500 cod points packs and didn't receive any of them after 72 hours even though it charged me for it, so I asked on activision support what I had to do and they...