i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

Discus and support i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SONY IS 1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. SONY IS 1
    SONY IS 1 Guest

can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it.

:)

SONY IS 1, Dec 15, 2023
  2. CrazzyDuude Win User

Let's Talk About Shooter Games

I won't hate on you because I was a fan of Infinite Warfare too, but I'll say Modern Warfare 2 was one of the best shooters, and I got into the Call of Duty series a little late. I wasn't a fan of Call of Duty at first, then I started playing Modern Warfare
    and I got hooked to the Call of Duty series. I did end up buying the old Call of Duty games, but haven't got to them yet.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My sincerest apologies and thank you for the clarification.

This appears to be a known issue and a lot of gamers were also experiencing the same error.

Since you have confirmed that you have purchased the game on your account, according to Xbox Ambassador | Independent Advisor, Francia J.: (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...y-again/714ba6a8-7481-4ce9-8b03-a572adf03f6a)

"Kindly go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6"

Then try to launch the game.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. SONY IS 1 Win User

You're welcome I appreciate a great experience that I had with you I'm Ambassador won my whole experience with them is always been I'm going to tell on you I'm going to get you banned in a waving that badge around on their profile. I thank you for your time and help and also for once giving me a positive experience with an ambassador have a great one and keep gaming and keep helping
  5. SONY IS 1 Win User

Nope sorry your way off as you can see I ordered it there it is in my order history so as much as I appreciate your help this was the last ditch effort and for someone to say oh we're not Microsoft professionals I've been gaming since the original Xbox and I own everyone ever made so you're not talking to a rookie here this was the last resort and it was actually recommended by Microsoft to put the question here but as you can see you were dead wrong it's right there in my order history I bought it
    [​IMG]
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for your kind words.

I'm so sorry if you had bad experiences in the community. I'm glad that I was able to assist you.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have an amazing weekend!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again - Similar Threads - bought call duty

2. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  3. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  4. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  5. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  6. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  7. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  8. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8