I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...

Discus and support I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought two copies of this game one for me and One for my son. I can’t believe they are not CLEARLY marked, can anything be done in this case?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandongrassi, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...

I just bought two copies of this game one for me and One for my son. I can’t believe they are not CLEARLY marked, can anything be done in this case?

:)

brandongrassi, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is the Seagate 1TB Expansion + hard drive compatible with Xbox Series X?

3. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

5. R4FTY Win User

Can't download CoD:MW2 Xbox One edition on Series X

If you're unable to download the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on your Xbox Series X console, it's possible that the game may not be available for download on the console due to Smart Delivery.

Smart Delivery is a feature that automatically ensures you have the best version of a game for your console. When you purchase a game that supports Smart Delivery, the game will automatically download the version that is optimized for your console, whether it's the Xbox One version or the Xbox Series X|S version.

In this case, it's likely that the Xbox Series X|S version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is being downloaded to your console instead of the Xbox One version. This means that you may not be able to download the Xbox One version of the game on your Xbox Series X console.

To check if a game supports Smart Delivery, you can check the game's product page on the Microsoft Store. If the game supports Smart Delivery, it will be noted on the product page.

If you want to play the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on your Xbox Series X console, you may need to purchase a separate copy of the game. Alternatively, you may be able to play the game on an Xbox One console if you have one available.

If you have any other questions or if you're still experiencing issues with downloading the game, you may want to try contacting Microsoft customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine the cause of the problem.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why won’t it let me download my game I bought?

Thema:

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...

1. I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series... - Similar Threads - bought Call Duty

2. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  3. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  8. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  9. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  10. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...