I bought call of duty Cold War a while ago

Discus and support I bought call of duty Cold War a while ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I was trying to reinstall it, so I can be playing with a freind, but when trying to install the game there was an issue with it I was missing all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M_3531, Mar 28, 2023.

1. M_3531
    M_3531 Guest

When I was trying to reinstall it, so I can be playing with a freind, but when trying to install the game there was an issue with it I was missing all of the content packs 1-4 and I went through support and reinstalled it and tried again 4 times to get the game working and I would know if there is a way to solve this?

:)

M_3531, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Do you have other profiles logged into your console? Please check if it was accidentally purchased from there.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

MW2 packs should not be there if you are under the cold war game. Have you tried uninstalling everything then try installing again? Content 1 - 4 packs should already be included with the game because that is part of it already.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Can you tell me more about the problem? Are you not seeing the contents or you can install them but you are still not able to play it? And what error are you getting when trying to play them? Thanks!
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game.

Are you not seeing contents 1 - 4 for the game? Or you are able to install them but still cant play the game?

Just a heads up that all packs and the base game should be completely installed before the game can be played.

You can also check by going to your add ons list from the game:

Please go to Games and Apps.

Look for Call Of Duty and highlight it.

Once highlighted, go to Manage Games and Add ons. All content packs should be installed on there.

If you are not seeing them, try doing a reset.

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  6. M_3531 Win User

I checked and I see nothing including Cold War even though the purchase was made on my account and looking at the purchase history checking 2021 nothings there like it just disappeared

-M
Thema:

1. I bought call of duty Cold War a while ago - Similar Threads - bought call duty

2. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  3. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  8. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  9. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  10. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...