i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting...

Discus and support i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting on new gen like it said but nothing happened i need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Longoria, Jul 17, 2023.

1. i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting...

i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting on new gen like it said but nothing happened i need help please

:)

Tony Longoria, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting on new gen like it said but nothing happened i need help please

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to this problem, I am seeing similar post via community forum and as well as Reddit if you have checked your privacy settings already and all are enabled. You can try the steps posted via this page https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/td1h4...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

The one which states: Go to settings>account>sign-in, security & passkey> then proceed to delete passkey. Then went back to settings>account>privacy & online safety>Xbox privacy>custom/view details & customize>buy & download> turned off ask before buying. Then booted up black ops 2 and went to the zombies or multiplayer menu. From there press the two menu keys below the home button at the same time. This pulled up the Xbox 360 guide. Then proceed to sign out by pressing X and rather than signing back in using the available account(s) select the download profile option and after downloading the profile redeem the season pass content from the in game store and download them in the manage games section.

So far, this works for me when I tried it but for a different game that has the similar error. I hope this helps somehow, but feel free to ask the community if you have other questions or if same issue persist.

We will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

I own BF Premium and season passes for Fallout 4, Batman AK, Doom, the season passes show as owned but not installed, on Xbox.com they cannot be accessed to download, it states owned. The related content is installed on the console but as the season pass
    is not it asks to be bought, this is over a week now.
  4. DURFMASTERFLEX Win User

Season Pass DLC wouldnt Transfer to Xbox one from 360

I pre ordered the Season Pass. I did not have early access to the widowmaker but somehow got atlas gorge. I just downloaded the new havoc map pack and now it says I need to buy the season pass to play!!!!! when I click on purchase it tells me I already bought
    it!! wtf Microsoft. Very frustrating not getting what you payed for.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Final Black Ops 2 Zombies Map "Origins" Teaser Trailer.

They wont, since so many people bought the season pass most would get pissed if the last map pack was all zombies. Plus I didn't really see too much graphical change between BO1 and BO2 so there's no need to re-release any of the maps.
  6. TrentList Win User

Before I drop 40 bucks

I have a free clan on Mw3... i do not have the ELITE premium. ELITE is only useful for all of the packs. But BO2 has the season pass which is worth just as much so it's pointless to go with ELITE now.
Thema:

i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting...

1. i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting... - Similar Threads - bought bo2 season

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?: Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? cb4bd628-5048-4bf1-80e6-ff83d703988f
  8. Bought bo2 dlc And it’s in my purchase history but I have to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought bo2 dlc And it’s in my purchase history but I have to buy it again?: I bought 2 dlcs for bo2 earlier but only 1 is showing up in game and the other is saying it’s not purchased on the Xbox store. but when I go to purchase history online, it says I purchased both...
  9. I bought the COD Bo2 season pass and the DLC are not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the COD Bo2 season pass and the DLC are not showing up in ready to install: I have just recently bought the season pass for Bo2 and I can not install the DLC. I have gone into the game and it shows that I have the DLC but does not show up in the ready to install area for...
  10. I just bought BO2 disk and it doesn't come up on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought BO2 disk and it doesn't come up on the Xbox one: I just got the collectirs edition BO1-3 Xbox 360 collection and I put it in my Xbox one console and the screen blinks but nothing happens after wards. I tried to go to the Xbox stores to see if...