I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

Discus and support I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Boy, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Tyler Boy
    Tyler Boy Guest

I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I need to purchase it. Ive checked all the accounts on my xbox incase it was a different account that I purchased it with and to no avail. I bought the season pass from the in-game store. I cant download anything whats going on?

:)

Tyler Boy, Jul 11, 2023
  2. MarkMattie Win User

Missing xbox 360 dlc on xbox one

I am having the same problem here as well. I looked in my order history and it shows i purchased a season pass for 49.99 but it doesnt say what season pass it is. I know its to black ops 2. And it shows that i bought microsoft points for the dlc of the
    original black ops. It shows order numbers but that is pretty much it. Now what do i do????
  3. Judge Win User

Black Ops 2 season pass

Yes, they give you points to download the season pass, not the actual pass itself. You will need to navigate to the marketplace and download the season pass from the Black Ops 2 sections. Alternatively, you can download the season pass from the in-game menu
    for Black Ops. Once you download the pass, you will have to download the individual content as well, except now it will show up as free.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing up. How do I fix this?

Hello Tyler, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to confirm, did you just recently purchased the season pass?

Additionally, are you able to see the redeemed game in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Lastly, I appreciate the opportunity to let you know that, no one here in the forums, and we as independent advisors, isn’t possible to review or access to any information stored on your account.
  5. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

I own BF Premium and season passes for Fallout 4, Batman AK, Doom, the season passes show as owned but not installed, on Xbox.com they cannot be accessed to download, it states owned. The related content is installed on the console but as the season pass
    is not it asks to be bought, this is over a week now.
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
Thema:

1. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing... - Similar Threads - bought black ops

2. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  3. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  4. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  5. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  6. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  7. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  8. Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?: I bought Black Ops 2 years ago on my Xbox One, and when I upgraded systems I wanted to play BO2 on it but when I click on the game it says I don’t own it. It’s $15 right now, so if I really have...
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...: I bought dlc on Xbox in black ops 3 but I’m not sure if I have to buy black ops 3 on the Microsoft store or if I can buy it on steam and get my dlc from Xbox if I sign into my Xbox account on...