I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work.

Discus and support I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but i cant donwload it, my xbox says that this code is wrong. Then i try it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l RedZy l, Jun 1, 2016.

1. l RedZy l
    l RedZy l Guest

I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work.

I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but i cant donwload it, my xbox says that this code is wrong. Then i try it on the website and i could use it but if i press on confirm it says there is a problem, what should i do?

:)

l RedZy l, Jun 1, 2016
  2. Vustom
    Vustom Guest
    Questions about Premium

I bought Battlefield 4 Premium on my Xbox 360 today, when I get an Xbox One do I have to do anything to get Battlefield 4 Premium for free on the next-gen console?

My Battlefield 4 disc also came with a China Rising dlc code, does Premium already provide this dlc? If it does, I guess I won't need to use the code. I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work. :)

Multiplayer updates are up to 9, should I download all the previous ones as well? Back in Battlefield 3, I remember that doing this fixed a few issues but not sure if it has any benefit now.

Vustom, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Can't redeem 25 digital code

I'm from Croatia, I bought xbox 360 in Germany and my account and console are on Germany region. Before christmas I got batman: arkham collection, 2 games on 25 digital code and 1 on disc. 1 code doesnt' work and I can't redeem it over web or xbox. Game
    is bought in Croatia.

SquatterCloud30, Jun 1, 2016
  4. l RedZy l
    l RedZy l Guest

Btw it is a code for the China rising dlc.

l RedZy l, Jun 1, 2016
  5. Hi there;

The first question that anybody will ask is are you sure that your profile's account region is the same as the region that you actually live in?

HyruleBalverine, Jun 2, 2016
  6. l RedZy l
    l RedZy l Guest
    I live in germany and i bought that game from the market, that was a new game.

l RedZy l, Jun 2, 2016
  7. Is your account set up for Germany, too? Check the 360 marketplace on your console or on Xbox.com to verify that the DLC is available for download in Germany.

HyruleBalverine, Jun 3, 2016
  8. l RedZy l
    l RedZy l Guest

Yes the DLC is available for download and the free code is on a paper and everything is in german and if i use the code on xbix.com it says that the code is a dlc for BF4 but when i click next, they say there is a problem and they say please try again later.

l RedZy l, Nov 2, 2018
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

Is your account set up for Germany, too? Check the 360 marketplace on your console or on Xbox.com to verify that the DLC is available for download in Germany.
  10. l RedZy l Win User

I live in germany and i bought that game from the market, that was a new game.
  11. l RedZy l Win User

Yes the DLC is available for download and the free code is on a paper and everything is in german and if i use the code on xbix.com it says that the code is a dlc for BF4 but when i click next, they say there is a problem and they say please try again later.
  12. HyruleBalverine Win User

Hi there;

The first question that anybody will ask is are you sure that your profile's account region is the same as the region that you actually live in?
  13. l RedZy l Win User

Btw it is a code for the China rising dlc.
Thema:

1. I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work. - Similar Threads - bought battlefield 360

2. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  3. I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...: I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck! 78a11539-f583-4846-b3e0-f82842c03028
  4. Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X: Hi, my son's bought Battlefield 2042 for his Xbox one S but can't join his friend who has the newest console. Can you advise me please on how to sort it? Thanks 7d12daa1-e39a-4ad8-abd4-b215c2af6b3a
  5. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S: Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to...
  6. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  7. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  8. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition: i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access....
  9. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042: Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant...
  10. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...: I have reset my Xbox and it still won’t work ,any advice? submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]