I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

Discus and support I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck! 78a11539-f583-4846-b3e0-f82842c03028 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FilthyFrank3, Jan 14, 2022.

1. FilthyFrank3
    FilthyFrank3 Guest

I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck!

:)

FilthyFrank3, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt that I dont own the game and is no longer in my apps and games everywhere.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We need to locate the license for the expansion. To do so, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. It should be visible as “completed”.

If it’s not showing from there kindly check other Microsoft account where you may have purchased the game.
  3. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

BATTLEFIELD 2042

Hi, Loulou_892,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mentioned that you purchased Battled 2042 physical version. With Battlefield 2042, there are two versions that the Publisher EA released. When you bought the game, did you make sure it was the one that gave you access to both the Xbox One & Series X version? Or did you purchase the one that only gives you the Xbox One version and is playable via back compat on Xbox Series X. Click Here to view an example of what I am trying to explain? If you purchased the incorrect version of Battlefield 2042, I would contact the store or place you bought it and see if they could exchange it for you and sell you the correct version.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
  5. NewTornadoAlley Win User

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected via USB C one slight nudge and it will disconnect. Any Fixes/Help?

That twister smashing through battlefield 2042 isnt helping me decompress well!!
  6. BrianMismash Win User

I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

I have the same problem. I bought the wrong version of Battlefield 2042 but now cannot exchange it. I see the item in my order history but I do not see the option to cancel or exchange. Can you help?
Thema:

1. I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt... - Similar Threads - bought battlefield 2042

2. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  3. Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X: Hi, my son's bought Battlefield 2042 for his Xbox one S but can't join his friend who has the newest console. Can you advise me please on how to sort it? Thanks 7d12daa1-e39a-4ad8-abd4-b215c2af6b3a
  4. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S: Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to...
  5. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  6. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  7. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition: i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access....
  8. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042: Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant...
  9. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...: I have reset my Xbox and it still won’t work ,any advice? submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]
  10. I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.: 3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the game. Now i want to reinstall after not playing...