I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.

Discus and support I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustinH., Apr 23, 2020.

1. AustinH.
    AustinH. Guest

3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the game. Now i want to reinstall after not playing for about a year and it says i dont own the game, not even
    in the billing history of my microsoft account. This is the second time ive had this issue, last time it happened i called support and was basically told theres nothing that can be done since it doesnt show up in my billing history which is absolute BS i know
    100% that ive paid own the games, and its now as if i never did. Any suggestions on how to get them back or am i just screwd out of my money?

I just let it go the first time, but this is the second time it has happened and im getting sick of it. There is no reason i should need to rebuy the same game repeatedly.

:)

AustinH., Apr 23, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

If Xbox Support directly told you that there's nothing they can do because it's not showing up in your billing history, then I'm not really sure what else can be done about it. It's the first I've heard of games vanishing from billing history though, the
    only thing I can think of is if you originally purchased the game on a different Xbox live account?
  3. Tommy Lilleby Win User

Bought Battlefield 1

Okay, thanks will have to try that then.

Yes, i do have a Gold subscription, and only using one account and one consoll with it. I’ve downloaded multiple games for free of charge through Gold before, so this is strange.

Thanks for answer!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Bought Battlefield 1

Since the refund request was declined, you would want to try contacting support and speak to billing directly to see if there is anything they can do. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

It is supposed to be free as long as you have a gold subscription. If you're sharing gold from someone else, it would not show as free on your side.
  5. Strawbunkles Win User

XBOX1X KEEPS CRASHING ON BATTLEFEILD 5

So, I recently bought Battlefield 5 aswel, and to be honest I was having this issue aswell. a reinstall of the game fixed it for me, but also keep in mind that the online servers of battlefield had been down over the weekend which may have contributed
    to this issue.
  6. seeeek Win User

Bf4 keeps sending me back to home screen

i cannot play 1 game, before it crashes

so this is what i was missing from dice and battlefield? typical EA
Thema:

1. I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall. - Similar Threads - bought battlefield cannot

2. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  3. I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...: I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck! 78a11539-f583-4846-b3e0-f82842c03028
  4. Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X: Hi, my son's bought Battlefield 2042 for his Xbox one S but can't join his friend who has the newest console. Can you advise me please on how to sort it? Thanks 7d12daa1-e39a-4ad8-abd4-b215c2af6b3a
  5. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S: Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to...
  6. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  7. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  8. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition: i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access....
  9. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042: Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant...
  10. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...: I have reset my Xbox and it still won’t work ,any advice? submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]