I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

Discus and support I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PandaBawa, Nov 20, 2023.

1. PandaBawa
    PandaBawa Guest

I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the game so I want to know why I'm being double charged and where did my other payment go to if I didn't buy the game somehow anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it ?

:)

PandaBawa, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Killerjungle Win User

So does that mean I have to buy it again?
  3. PandaBawa Win User

Ok well thanks for helping me out
  4. PandaBawa Win User

I made the payment on the 5th of November then how can I install it and everything if I haven't paid for it then where did my money go
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

When did you make the previous alleged payment?

If it was prior to ten days it was a test charge thst goes away. No ones card is charged until they ten day window for anything.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

then you were given a test charge that evaporated in a few days, and the real charge just happened
Thema:

1. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help - Similar Threads - bought avatar frontiers

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. i bought avatar forntiers of pandora and the textures are glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought avatar forntiers of pandora and the textures are glitching: the game keeps freezing and glitching https://www.xbox.com/play/media/tMSuTjdu7k >image anytime i open it it doesn't do this with any other game i have and i want to know if its my Xbox or my...
  5. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  6. I bought avatar: frontiers of pandora, installed it and played but now it says I need the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought avatar: frontiers of pandora, installed it and played but now it says I need the...: Why won't my xbox recognize the disk ed124371-a032-4590-8d01-39a03481d84b
  7. cannot apply avatar bought from store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot apply avatar bought from store: this purchase will not show up in my download que on xbox one. even tried "add to que" from purchase history on live.com. help will be appreciated!...
  8. Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie: I've just bought the Great White Shark Onesie and tried to change my gamerpic with it on. It gives me the saving swirly thing for ages then says "Gamerpic Saved", but when I back out to my...
  9. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?: My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day the friends page cant load and all it says is...
  10. all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc.: Yeah so last night I get home after hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, and log on my xbox 360. First thing I noticed is that I had to download my profile and well everything was fine...