I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate/Complete Edition back on November 1 2020,...

Discus and support I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate/Complete Edition back on November 1 2020,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not a serious gamer, though I do enjoy playoff video games. I sort of missed that the DLC for Dawn of Ragnarok was even a thing for quite a while.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEX �, Jul 5, 2023.

1. BEX �
    BEX � Guest

I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate/Complete Edition back on November 1 2020,...

I'm not a serious gamer, though I do enjoy playoff video games. I sort of missed that the DLC for Dawn of Ragnarok was even a thing for quite a while. I bought the Ultimate Edition on pre-order and I cannot access this particular DLC. In the store, it's available to purchase, but I already did, right? Or am I not understanding something here?

Any help will be appreciated, TIA!

:)

BEX �, Jul 5, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox S Series - Assasins Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

RUMOURED assassins creed leak?

4. Monk3yFunk Win User

Xbox Series X

Mines the same. Just completely died when I was playing Assassins Creed valhalla.
  5. georgecosti Win User

Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile

Assassins creed valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

Thema:

1. I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate/Complete Edition back on November 1 2020,... - Similar Threads - bought Assassin's Creed

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  10. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE: Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from support the other day that my internet service...