I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...

Discus and support I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory reset it without needing the code or a parental code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Coyote Farmer, Sep 21, 2023.

1. I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...

I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory reset it without needing the code or a parental code

:)

Coyote Farmer, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Tezza T Win User

I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory reset it without needing the code or a parental code

try the following guide on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGupni6Lr1s
  3. AaronAndhee Win User

Xbox wont start up after restart

I have an xbox series s how do you restart that also what your describing sounds like an factory reset wont that delete all my data
  4. EkuquoL Win User

How much will I get for trading in a Kinect?

Almost nothing at Gamestop... Gamestop knows about how... Much S U K(Super uber kinect) goes for. As well as how much surveying is done for it.

/

HOWEVER you could get a larger amount of money from a PAWN SHOP. Pawn shops don't really follow along with how much fail Xbox does. SOOOoo You could get a few bills from a pawn shop if you have the whole set. Not just 25$ from a gamestop.
  5. Hippochilli Win User

How to resolve error E102 10070C02 8B060008, have tried everything on xbox solutions, youtube, google, nothing has worked.

Thank you for replying, I have an Xbox one series S bought in 2019, I have tried online factory reset but this hasn't worked, was wondering if the console was going out of date and can't accept new updates, what do you think?
  6. John P_14 Win User

If I do a factory reset

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, you should be able to re-download any games that you have purchased after doing a factory reset on your Xbox. When you sign in to your Xbox account after the reset, you should see all of your purchased games available for download in the "Ready to install" section of the "My games and apps" menu.
Thema:

I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...

1. I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory... - Similar Threads - bought series pawn

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  10. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb