"I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash ...

Discus and support "I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash my computer. Whenever I try to use it I get a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FolkJoker80690, May 5, 2018.

1. "I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash ...

"I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash my computer. Whenever I try to use it I get a message screen saying that there are problems and information is being collected. Then it restarts. No other information
    is provided. What's going on?"

:)

FolkJoker80690, May 5, 2018
  2. BenCor
    BenCor Guest
    Connect my Xbox One controller to my PC

Hello,

I recently bought an wireless Xbox One controller with Play & charge kit for PC and I don't arrive to connect it on Bluetooth to my PC. My controller doesn't appear in the detected devices in Bluetooth section.

My computer is working on Windows 10 last update made.

Thanks for your help.

BenCor, May 5, 2018
  3. Aquaghost45
    Aquaghost45 Guest
    Wired Xbox One controller will not connect to a pc with windows 10

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ive bought a wired Xbox One Controller suitable for PC. the problem is that my pc with the latest windows 10. thje light on the connection cable is not active when I put the controller cable in the PC.

Does anyone know how I can use the controller on Windows 10.

Kind Regards,

Aquaghost45, May 5, 2018
  4. "I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash ...

Hi FolkJoker80690,

Hey there, can you let us know the make and model of the equipment that you are using please? Not quite sure what kit you are referring to exactly.

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, May 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"I bought an xbox one and receiver kit for my windows 10 PC and basically all it does is crash ...