I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

Discus and support I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuski Baker, May 27, 2024.

1. Nuski Baker
    Nuski Baker Guest

BesTV 使用条款

返回

很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它,

onn.

:)

Nuski Baker, May 27, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Chinese boxes can only be used in China
  3. voteDC Win User

HDMI cable speed

A cheap cable will be just as effective for your console as an expensive brand. I use one bought from a Pound Shop (a Dollar Store for US folk) and it works perfectly with my Xbox 360.
  4. kevcampbell-DCF7AFD9 Win User

fable 2 dlc already on disc? (classics version)

oh ok, well i dont see a code anywhere but then i just bought it used from a shop so do you or anyone else know if fable 2 classics comes with codes or if its already on the disc then
  5. superroohan Win User

Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

I bought the xbox live from gaming shop. they gave me a print out of the code and redeemed that code using child account. thanks.
  6. BetterOffBurnt9 Win User

Microsoft points

UpliftKnight

i doubt that's the problem if he bought it from a local shop since Microsoft only sell's region coded items to that region, Its like selling a PAL game in the US, they wont.
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code - Similar Threads - bought pound shop

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. 170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.: I bought around 170 pound worth of fifa points off the Microsoft store and its been around 7 days and haven't received them, on the first day I put a refund request in straight away, so I tried to...
  10. IVe bought Xbox Live and it’s took over 40 pound out my bank why and how do I resolve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    IVe bought Xbox Live and it’s took over 40 pound out my bank why and how do I resolve this: the first few time a bout the 5.99 one for a month it was taking money and I received no membership now there has been over 40 pound took out bd399617-9121-406c-b0e6-95762337220b