I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

Discus and support I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArskaBjörkman, Jul 20, 2019.

1. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(!
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks... [​IMG]

:)

ArskaBjörkman, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. Please keep everything in your original thread.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it

Hello Arska,

As Smwutches has mentioned, please do not continue to post new threads regarding topics that are being discussed within another thread that you have created as this is considered "bumping," and is not allowed on these
    forums:

• 18) Do not "Bump" or double post in a topic unnecessarily and more than once in 24-hours. If you do this it will result in the bump post being deleted. Additionally, do not bump/resurrect
      old threads. Instead of replying to an inactive conversation that was created years ago, create a new thread.

As such, we will be locking this thread and continue to provide assistance here on
    your original thread.

Best wishes!
  4. telliott Win User

Outer Worlds cloud save not available on second Win 10 computer

I do not have the Xbox (Beta) app installed at home nor was I instructed to install it when I installed the game through the Microsoft Store. I've pinned The Outer Worlds app in my taskbar to launch the game subsequently.

Just to make sure that I understand, I purchased the full game ($65) from the Microsoft Store, and not the monthly subscription, Xbox Game Pass for PC. Is saving to the cloud not possible if I bought the game from the Microsoft Store? When I first launched
    the game and was instructed to sign into my Microsoft account, it sure made it seem like cloud saves were the purpose for that.
  5. PURExKsavBearX Win User

Are games really games anymore?

Oh yea totally agree. So im a big call of duty fan i usually purchase the 100 season pass copy so i don't have to spend extra for map. For fortnite i paid for save the world to save money and earn vbucks rather then 10 20 bucks each time i want a skin. I
    shortened my game list due to the extra cost.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite Save the World

First try powercycling the console by holding down the powerbutton for 10 seconds.

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game.
Thema:

I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

1. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks... - Similar Threads - bought offer microsoft

2. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2
  3. Bought banned console from offer up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought banned console from offer up: Hi, I purchased a series s from a guy on offer up and it is console banned. First I want to make sure I won’t be caught in anything for me hooking it up to my home network and second I would like...
  4. i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app: like i said i bought the pass and downloaded the app but when i click in the loggin button the page refresh and i cant loggin pls help a584b7ae-c72e-4fd3-8afb-801570ad8e3d
  5. So i bought the ezio trilogy on an offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So i bought the ezio trilogy on an offer: i bought the Ezio trilogy from an email offering me 15k rewards and 8 dollars towards a ticket to assassins creed movie and i havent received any of the other stuff and i was wondering when i was...
  6. Bought XBox One S with Offer Code.... Waiting for Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought XBox One S with Offer Code.... Waiting for Points: Hey, I bought a Xbox One S in the Microsoft Store (October 21) with my offer Code (Received via E-Mail 19.October). In the Store i was able to use the free express delivery. Monday 24 October I...
  7. Bought an xbox one s before the offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought an xbox one s before the offer: I recently bought an xbox one s about a month ago and i just received an email saying if I buy one I would get 50,000 reward points and a free game. I contacted support and they said I can't get...
  8. It says I do not own the game even after I had bought it with a promotional offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says I do not own the game even after I had bought it with a promotional offer: [img] [img] I had bought this promotional offer where if I were to get 12 months of Xbox live I would be able to get rainbow six siege for free with it. I have rainbow six siege under my ready...
  9. I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June: I should've got a code by July 31st but I still have no code. How do I get my code? 8e545aa5-02ad-4799-892c-00151b39ebc6
  10. ​ I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later: I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later ca658294-d064-4be6-a465-358d3da5f445