I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

Discus and support I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shula suttin, Jan 6, 2024.

1. shula suttin
    shula suttin Guest

I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do?

:)

shula suttin, Jan 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles

Hello Shula, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're having this experience with your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The retailer must receive it for eventual replacement or refund in accordance with its policy before returning the device.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Series X controller wish?

If all of the series X controllers act like the elite series 2 just without the paddles that would be perfect but i’m not sure what the likelihood of that happening would be.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Yeah, that's odd
    But nope, Elite series 2 came with paddles included
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  6. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
Thema:

1. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it... - Similar Threads - bought Elite Series

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  6. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  7. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  8. Just bought my third Elite Series 2... and guess what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought my third Elite Series 2... and guess what?: I have been having a battle with these controllers for the better part of a year now. Look at my questions on here. I finally said I've had enough with sending in for repair to be...
  9. I bought my elite 2 on 6-15-23 and you say it is out of warranty. It's malfunctioning and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite 2 on 6-15-23 and you say it is out of warranty. It's malfunctioning and I...: I bought this from Walmart on 6-15-23, when I entered the serial number it shows out of warranty. I've only had it 3 months. The right stick when pushed down turns off the controller. Please help...
  10. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...