I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.

Discus and support I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an ancient coin pack for sea of theives. I own the game on steam, not xbox or microsoft. I used a microsoft gift card to purchase the coins.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milo Motekaitis, Apr 28, 2023.

1. I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.

I bought an ancient coin pack for sea of theives. I own the game on steam, not xbox or microsoft. I used a microsoft gift card to purchase the coins. It said that it worked, and my money vanished. When I launched sot, there were no coins added like they should have been. I've alr restarted the game, but that hasn't helped.

:)

Milo Motekaitis, Apr 28, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.

How long ago did you purchase your product?
  3. Milo Motekaitis Win User

about 30min to and hour before I made this post
  4. DeniqL Win User

I see, have you tried logging in and out?
  5. DeniqL Win User

6. Milo Motekaitis Win User

I just refunded, and rebought, and it's still not appearing.
Thema:

1. I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid. - Similar Threads - bought add Sea

2. I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on: I accidentally bought a game add on for the pc when I meant to buy it for the Xbox, I haven’t claimed the PC Card and was wondering how or even if I can trade the PC one for the Xbox one...
  3. I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...: Bought the mw3 vaukt edition and havnt been given the vault edition add ons 8eb9693c-6435-4cc4-85e2-02700f0086d8
  4. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2
  5. Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do...: Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card from Walmart, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do I fix this problem so my daughter gets her monies worth? 5e87d3e4-52b4-4515-8e11-fad86544124c
  6. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  7. Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...: I'm struggling to add another console on x box each time it ask me to put digits that appears on the TV but there is no digits on the tv aebf2375-e944-4bc9-9e77-aac03b177195
  8. I bought a cyberpower PC that was build in 2006 can i add HDMI ports and wifi hardware to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a cyberpower PC that was build in 2006 can i add HDMI ports and wifi hardware to...: I was just wondering if i can add wifi or HDMI and maybe 3.0 USB ports to my 2006 cyberpower Asus pc d6525842-b3dd-4c6a-a5b4-a28dbc72a7d6
  9. Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a...: I am trying to play multiple player on zombies black ops 2 on series x for Xbox. It says add profile but then won't allow it creates guest with my same profile name but won't show them when I try...
  10. I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t...: Customer support, hogwarts, Microsoft, 929054b7-c2a5-444e-bf89-8ff0b9860710