I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

Discus and support I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please help with this? 04535de1-1e14-4b0b-86fb-7a2a27f64d1c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReadingHalo2898, Mar 14, 2018.

1. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

Can someone please help with this?

:)

ReadingHalo2898, Mar 14, 2018
  2. Hey could you help me?

So I recently bought two years worth of Xbox live and I only wanted a years worth is there any way to be able to get my money for the year I wasn't intending on buying?

RagtagPlanet153, Mar 14, 2018
  3. Xbox live gold

i bought a years worth of xbox live gold in july and it said it ran out tonight someone help

The Partrinator, Mar 14, 2018
  4. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear about this issue. You can view your subscription purchases in your
    purchase history and see if it's listed as completed. You can view all your
    current subscriptions as well. We recommend making sure that you purchased the content on the correct profile if you don't see that purchase listed.

Mister Taurus, Mar 14, 2018
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear about this issue. You can view your subscription purchases in your
    purchase history and see if it's listed as completed. You can view all your
    current subscriptions as well. We recommend making sure that you purchased the content on the correct profile if you don't see that purchase listed.
  6. ROLHISHIOUS Win User

xbox series x controller disconnecting pc

Hi,

I bought the adapter the next day and the problems are gone in every way.
  7. HeyYaaa Win User

Fix it it’s been 4 hours

I agree in that they owe Xbox live gold members at least one day of free xbox live. The outage has gone on long enough in America to affect an entire night's worth of usage which for anyone working is a full day of usage.
  8. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Longest owned gamer tags ?

I've had this gamertag for around 16-17 years now, had Xbox Live Gold for the last 14 of those years. Since the OG Xbox days, but I didn't get a Live account when the service itself launched. I think I hopped on around a year later, I used to use my brother's
    account to play online before that.
  9. P4R4D0XSHADO Win User

Free Gift Card - July 2021

Hello,

Hop your day has gone well,

If it is a Xbox gift card,

It should be in the direct messages Xbox has sent you.

Kind Regards,
Thema:

1. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone - Similar Threads - bought years worth

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  4. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  5. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  6. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  7. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554
  8. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  9. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  10. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....