I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

Discus and support I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Williamvhqywx6Vanzyl, Nov 14, 2023.

1. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password

:)

Williamvhqywx6Vanzyl, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info to.is there another way? Or any tips on how to sign in? HELP KIDS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

Hi Williamvhqywx6Vanzyl, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, you need an account to play and access other experiences on your Xbox console. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one for free.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live

You can find more information at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/create-an-xbox-account

In case it asks you for the same account that the console previously had, I recommend that you request help directly from Support so that they can guide you to a solution.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Sherri Hedgecock Win User

THE XBOX WAS MY SPOUSES AND HE DIED.

IT IS FOR HIS XBOX AND I DONT HAVE HIS SIGN IN INFORMATION. I CANT EVEN GET A CALL BACK OR WEB CHAT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THIS INFO. CANT XBOX JUST CALL ME! [mod removed] PLEASE!
  4. JudgedGalaxy684 Win User

Have you gotten an “Error 80154B7” or even an “Error 80070571” which are both related to your Xbox Live profile? please help!!!!!

Just bought a new xbox360 premium and I want to download my profile from my xbox standard. I cant seem to log in because it won't accept my email address.
  5. TunelessChief3 Win User

I have a very weird issue with getting on xbox live

I cant sign in to xbox live account because its connected to an old email thats not active and I dont remember the password
  6. masskilla18 Win User

Can't Play DLC only regular maps

i bought the season pass for xbox360 and i cant play it on xbox one they took it from me and now they are saying i have to buy it again.
Thema:

I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

1. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info... - Similar Threads - bought xbox360 amazon

2. I bought a used xbox360 it has a pass code on it how do I get it off

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a used xbox360 it has a pass code on it how do I get it off: I bought a used Xbox 360 it has a pass code on it how do I get it off on family settings 43d37286-e3e9-4443-b616-cbaa14a024f0
  3. I’ve bought a second hand xbox360 and has a parental lock how do I get rid

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought a second hand xbox360 and has a parental lock how do I get rid: I need to take parental lock off e112c579-d919-45c2-b545-a5685ff207ad
  4. I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?...: I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around? Can I get my gamerscore from that account? b748e721-c5b0-4abe-9bd6-cf69021ccc37
  5. bought xbox360 game reverse compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox360 game reverse compatible: I bought Call Of Duty World at War(xbox360) for my Xbox One S in the Microsoft store on the xbox. When it finished downloading, I was able to load in, but I am not able to play the multiplayer...
  6. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  7. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...
  8. Bought and downloaded original Destroy All Humans on xbox360. But it won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded original Destroy All Humans on xbox360. But it won't play: Awhile back I bought and downloaded the Xbox original Destroy All Humans for my Xbox360, but it won't let me play it. Could it be my hard drive? All other games I have bought and downloaded play...
  9. Bought builders pack xbox360 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought builders pack xbox360 not working: I bought the Xbox 360 version of minecraft builders pack last night for my daughter and the game is not registering it. It is saying the textures its supposed to come with are under trial and wont...
  10. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...