I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow

Discus and support I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox one s bundle with gears of war 4 and Microsoft says that someone who played it online until 31 December get free codes for the gow game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Habichtbesitzer, Dec 25, 2016.

1. I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow

I bought a Xbox one s bundle with gears of war 4 and Microsoft says that someone who played it online until 31 December get free codes for the gow game row? Can you help me here please. Thanks

:)

Habichtbesitzer, Dec 25, 2016
  2. GOW codes

I bought gears of war 4 xbox one s 2TB console. meant to come with a DLC card for the free download of entire xbox360 gears of war collection. I received 2 days ago codes for GOW 1 and GOW 2 but I didn't receive rest of them. will be a month nearly that
    im waiting for them

Don Bastek xD, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Genin32
    Genin32 Guest
    Still no codes for GOW 1-3 and Judgement

Bought the Limited Edition Gears of War Xbox One S with GOW 4 Ultimate editon and supposedly the 4 GOW titles as downloads on the 25th of October. Still waiting on the codes for them.

Genin32, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow

Hey there -

From the Gears of War 4 store page:

So if you still don't have your codes after 30 days, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow :)

Miss Bijoux, Dec 26, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

From the Gears of War 4 store page:

To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption.

So if you still don't have your codes after 30 days, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! :)
  6. KristianGrey Win User

Make GoW collection available to buyers of GoW 4 Limited Edition Bundle

Hi SpacyMosquito2,

GoW Collection is actually part of the GoW 4 Xbox One S Version.

You may want to visit this link below to see it states that "Free download of entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection"

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.5058616300

I Hope this cleared out the confusion. :)

Cheers!
  7. FaceBully Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
    - I know that the offer includes both retail and digital purchases. Any purchase made before the end of 2016 will receive a code to download all the
    Gears games. The code will expire on December 31, 2016 so don’t forget to redeem it before then. But now i have a problem with redeeming them. There are somekind a advertising fallacy because games like GoW 1-3 and Judgement are region locked. It
    depends where you are living. I bought GoW 4 and hoped to play previous games also, but i could not because they are locked. I am disappointed because of it.
  8. FullHornet Win User

Gears of war 4 Xbox one S limited edition system

Yeah what little I have played of the campaign it is amazing with the HDR. My Gears of War 4 Elite controller that I bought to go with the GoW 4 Xbox One S is awesome as well what little time I have gotten to play with it because it came two hours before
    I had to get ready to go to work.
  9. l Nappa l Win User

Anybody 100% like the game?

Good stuff

The campaign is awesome (I personally think it's the
    most fun campaign of all 4 Gow games). The story is not as good as the others but I don't care so much about that

Multiplayer is pretty cool , the new modes overrun and survival are awesome!

The character page is also a cool new feature (prizeboxes, randomisation, skins,...)

Fewer game modes (the game population doesn't get spread over the shitload of modes like in gears 3) This is also a negative thing. I kinda miss the modes like Koth or Guardian.

Low price for a good game

Bad stuff

I don't like Domination

There should be more maps to play on (I hope the make an extra map pack soon)

There's no skins or weapons for the old Gow veterans

Can't play as Locust in Multiplayer (it's Cog vs Cog now)

This is my top 4

1. Gears of war 3

2. Gears of war 1

3. Gears of war: Judgement

4. Gears of war 2

(I played them all and I personally think Gow is one of the best, and most fun game franchises out there)
Thema:

1. I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow - Similar Threads - bought sbundle gears

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...