i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points

Discus and support i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i need help i bought a xbox one s and i didnt get my 28000 rewards points can i plz get help 64e05a63-6f72-4490-ac4b-197e7489eafc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingOfMayhem88, Jul 8, 2018.

1. i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points

hi i need help i bought a xbox one s and i didnt get my 28000 rewards points can i plz get help

:)

KingOfMayhem88, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Didn't get awards points

i didnt get my 6,000 microsoft rewards points for buying shadow of war for Xbox one I bought on dec 30

HeckuvaEel041, Jul 8, 2018
  3. 50,000 reward credits

I bought an Xbox one S and didnt recieve the 50,000 rewards credits

Riiley Freeman, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 8, 2018
  5. +Also it take sometime to get it

itzjustARTYOM, Jul 8, 2018
  6. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    Try to contact Microsoft Rewards Support, they will answer you within 24h

GustavoRS14, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. GustavoRS14 Win User

Try to contact Microsoft Rewards Support, they will answer you within 24h
  9. itzjustARTYOM Win User

+Also it take sometime to get it
  10. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

reward buy

i bought a XBOX ONE S recent. how i do to convert in reward points?
    The credits should deposit n your ms rewards account
  11. Alex_1302 Win User

Rewards deleted

I noticed that I haven't point for buying game on xbox store, no points for xbox gold.

usually never check but i bought this week the xbox one s and wanted to see if live rewards was correct.

????
Thema:

1. i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points - Similar Threads - bought didnt reward

2. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  3. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  4. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  5. i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape: i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape 5312ff54-e196-4495-a296-3f2073a9ee5a
  6. i bought minefcraft and didnt get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minefcraft and didnt get it: Ok so yesterday i bought minecraft from the official minecraft site (minecraft.net) and it gave me the downloader for the launcher, but when i opened it i could only play the demo version. I...
  7. I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I...: I only recived the game itself and the Beta rewards but nithing else from the ultimate edition. b1cd5d54-d1e6-4f86-9cc6-8f7feb097be0
  8. i bought a 10 player realm on pc account and after i bought it it didnt show up on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a 10 player realm on pc account and after i bought it it didnt show up on...: After i bought my 10 player realm i realised i didnt really want it but then when i went to cancel it (i had a realm before but i cancelled it) this time it wasnt there so i need some help trying...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?: I bought a new add on for war thunder, it was called the edge of the shell pack or something of that sort and it said i would receive 7 days of premium account and 1000 golden eagles so i bought...