I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped.

Discus and support I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped 3d6547c9-f857-4c78-869f-02dea3611a82 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Malakai Dallons, May 1, 2023.

1. I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped.

I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped

:)

Malakai Dallons, May 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Malakai!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Nothing to worry, in order to use your codes even if it's damaged, you will need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support and provide them the serial number of your Xbox gift card.

I will reroute you to Microsoft Xbox Support so they can help you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Malakai Dallons,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand that you are having issue redeeming Xbox gift card code. As per description, the code was damaged.

We really understand the inconvenience caused and couldn't really imagine how important it is for you to be able to fix this problem as soon as possible. However, we realized that this issue would be handled better by our live support team so they can properly verify your account. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Please follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Visit to the link: Contact us | Xbox Support //// Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Subscriptions & Billing
      What's the issue? -I can't redeem a code
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue "Damage code" and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Lastly, below you will find a link to an Xbox support article titled "Troubleshoot gift card and code issues". This will provide you with more information regarding the matter.

Link: Troubleshoot gift card and code issues | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope this helps and it's even better to connect with the right support, where you can get dedicated assistance, experts will provide accurate answers to you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. DoBadOnMyOwe38 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I just now bought a gift card an redeem it on my xboxone x console an it was for 25 this the second time an pass four day i bought a gift card for 25 an get only 15 added to my account why an if that the case can i get my 20 back for the two 25 gift i
    bought an put on here to get rip off ten dollars for bought cards after loading them on my xboxone accout i didnt this the three day ago thinking it was a error on my behalf if it's not I am about to get tires I just would like to know what can I do about
    my $20 I lost my to gift card
  5. Zenosos Win User

I need to refund pubg but its not working

Hi,

Is it a third party gift code card you bought from a game store or bought directly from Xbox?
  6. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
Thema:

1. I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped. - Similar Threads - bought gift card

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  6. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  9. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  10. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a