I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

Discus and support I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pauline Bellmer, Dec 28, 2023.

1. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you

:)

Pauline Bellmer, Dec 28, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

If you purchased the Xbox Gift card from a local or online retailer, then you will need to contact the retailer, as you did the transaction from them.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

5 XBOX Gift Cards purchased ($100 ec) under fraudulent activity. How to stop redemption of these cards? Message me back at: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I purchased 5 $100 XBOX gift cards under a fraudulent scam. I have a receipt plus the activate code on each card. I need help to stop redemption of these cards. Please give me a call at (Mod Removed) or email at: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
    There wouldnt be any way to prevent them from redeeming the gift cards if you gave them the codes.
  4. Icarus1976-8086348F- Win User

Battlefield 3 premium expansion packs

Just bought the game and the code is not working.

I contacted EA support and they start asking for copies of the box, the purchase receipt and of the code. I told them I'm gonna bring back the game to the shop and get Call Of Duty instead and they are happy with that... so basically... [Mod Removed] off
    EA
  5. TetchedBead8061 Win User

Service not working

Can't play games

can't call xbox

controllers are the worst (both for still taking aa batteries and real
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] thumbsticks)

error code says this SERVICE isn't working, I DIDN'T BUY A SERVICE I BOUGHT A GAME
  6. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
Thema:

1. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed] - Similar Threads - bought card got

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  7. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  8. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  9. Just got an xbox one!!! Bought a Live Gold card & accidently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an xbox one!!! Bought a Live Gold card & accidently...: scratched off the code using my keys... Is there anything i can do? Thanks. 565d15c5-79a3-42b8-8d6b-175dd410bb65
  10. Bought prepaid card off amazon, got card for wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought prepaid card off amazon, got card for wrong region: I bought a Parepaid card off of amazon which fail to work when I entered it. I think that they gave me a card from the middle east region, this the text is in English and Arabic. (Instead of the...