I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...

Discus and support I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has occurred a7a2900e-1732-49bb-a0d3-62dc0947668e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex GENERALL, Dec 17, 2016.

1. I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...

:)

Alex GENERALL, Dec 17, 2016
  2. I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says error

i recently bought a new 3 month Xbox live membership and every time I put in the code it says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later."

This has been happening all the times Iv tried please help

Robertito3636, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Ruccells
    Ruccells Guest
    Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I have put an Xbox live code in correctly multiple different times. Every time I try and redeem it, it says an unknown error occurred. Are other people seeing this as well?

Ruccells, Dec 17, 2016
  4. ltwin44 Win User

There's a problem with Xbox LIVE marketplace status code?

iam having trouble with adding a credit card every time i put the information to buy microsoft points it says problem with xbox live market place status code 8C320008 and i already tried clearing the system cache.
  5. VirtualNINJA64 Win User

Xbox live

every time i put my xbox live code it just sais error we will get working on it but its been about 13 hrs
  6. VernierBubble3 Win User

An error has occurred. Please try again later.

Keep getting error code 0x82d40004. On every disc that I put in. Saying that it needs to read it to verify purchase and license. I'm. Connect ed to Xbox live and have restarted my console each time I try a new disc. They are all new new and worked fine
    Saturday. How do u clear the cache? Has anyone else having this problem?
  7. avengedp-00962A20-3C Win User

downloading profiles

Yes! Every time I try to download my profile, I get the code 8015000A, saying that the time is not available to download profiles. However, I'm having this problem since the day I bought my Xbox! ._.
  8. ChupaMiPlatano Win User

Xbox Live not connecting... Again.

Every time I try to join a part start a part or even try to play any of my games online on my xbox one, it tells me I have to purchase gold. When I put in the code for the prepaid card mind you I just recently subscribe to a year, it tells me that I already
    have gold. So I try to play online again and it tells me I need gold. This has gone on for a few weeks now and none of my friends has this problem. Every time I try to call Im put on a waiting list. I heard the servers were recently hacked of whatever the
    situation was but this has gone on for too long. I would like for you to fix this problem or give me my money back microsoft. Someone please help.
Thema:

I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...

1. I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ... - Similar Threads - bought subscribe live

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...