I bought a some games without the gamepass and then i got the gamepass a few weeks later...

Discus and support I bought a some games without the gamepass and then i got the gamepass a few weeks later... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; they were on the gamepass but i dint get them off the gamepass i bought them . It says i need to get the gamepass or buy the game again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandons917, Aug 4, 2020.

1. brandons917
    brandons917 Guest

I bought a some games without the gamepass and then i got the gamepass a few weeks later...

they were on the gamepass but i dint get them off the gamepass i bought them . It says i need to get the gamepass or buy the game again.

:)

brandons917, Aug 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. fcar1999ta Win User

Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled

I had already claimed the game pass when I first powered the XBox up in December. GamePass was working fine. Then a few weeks later, I tried to play one of the games that I had downloaded, and it said I did not have GamePass. I looked at my account and it said "canceled".
  3. NaZoooom Win User

I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

I have not noticed but will check later :) . A week extra of GamePass is always nice, but GamePass is worth every penny as so many great games on there.
  4. Nipsauce Win User

GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

I bought GTA V before i got gamepass back in november of last year but when Gta Got removed from gamepass it said i dont own the game even though i bought it before i got gamepass
  5. LukeshSundar Win User

Error code 0x82d40007

Hi, even if it went off gamepass and u had it before it went of gamepass you can still play the game, but i cant. What if u bought a decounted game and it got removed from gamepass. Would you lose all your money???
  6. PeterPietsma Win User

Starfield not available

i have also been having this issue for quite some while it also seems whenever i buy the ultimate gamepass on the xbox it does not say i have it on pc, however i am able to download some of the gamepass games and play them on pc whenever i have the gamepass bought
Thema:

1. I bought a some games without the gamepass and then i got the gamepass a few weeks later... - Similar Threads - bought games without

2. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  3. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  4. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  5. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  6. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...: I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do 5b5f7168-9683-4486-aa39-a24290c568d5
  7. Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition but cannot use without game pass. I need my product license key. f65c7020-36f2-4a4f-a372-46d554afff90
  8. Bought a game that uses a subsciption (but bought without subscription) now says i m unable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game that uses a subsciption (but bought without subscription) now says i m unable...: So i bought forza horizon 5 without acessing the gamepass to get it ( now it says i need the gamepass to even play it) it shows up in my order history and all but now doesnt show that i own it...
  9. I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.: HI, I bougt this game: https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/store/prey/bqmvwcmb8p59 After the purchase I cant play or download or install the game the page crash and the game is not available on the...
  10. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...