i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine...

Discus and support i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; but it says that they are installed on my xbox. also all the other packs that are installed on my sccount show up on his. can someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GraceHorwood, Dec 6, 2020.

1. GraceHorwood
    GraceHorwood Guest

i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine...

but it says that they are installed on my xbox. also all the other packs that are installed on my sccount show up on his. can someone help me

:)

GraceHorwood, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Mushar221 Win User

One of my game that I bought disappeared for no reason.

Ight, for some reason I bought the dlc on my account and the game on my brothers account by accident 2 years ago and I just realized it. Sorry for that. It works fine, thanks for your help guys xd.
  3. BloodRaptor Z92 Win User

Halo: Reach - Anniversary Map Pack - player failed to load content

I have anniversary map pack and my brother has defiant and noble map pack.

When I deleted his noble map pack all the map packs were working fine for everyone on the console.

For now I'm moving the noble map pack to my USB and I'm keeping defiant and anniversary on the hard drive.
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Microsoft Rewards App

same issue here, i have been using it everyday for weeks without issue and then 2 days ago it gave me the same error on console, nothing has been changed on my account and my microsoft rewards work fine on pc.
  5. OliP007 Win User

Xbox one Smartglass

I got this app about a week ago and I think it's really good. But recently it hasn't been loading properly. When I click on it it opens up a Black screen for about a second before returning to the start screen. I've tried re-installing it and opening the
    ago on pc but out doesn't work on they're either. My brother has the same ago on android and it works fine.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Two 360's, I need to share a game.

Smwutches, I think minecraft works differently then that. As I said, even though my son purchased the game and it is tied to his account, I can play just fine using my account. Plus, I bought the skin packs for minecraft, and he can use all of them using
    his account. Plus, as I said, my brother in law purchased minecraft using his ONLINE LIVE account and my sister can play the game fine using her offline non-LIVE account.
Thema:

1. i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine... - Similar Threads - bought sims pack

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download: I recently purchased the sims 4 seasons dlc and it wont download, i have power cycled my xbox series x and restarted it a few times, i even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and all the...
  8. I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...: What do I do I've been feeling like I have gotten scammed 7d633a7c-4503-4d0e-8836-711077ebf56a
  9. download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer: how do i download microsoft simulator i bought on new computor 63b64bf5-98f4-46df-be8b-e482c19a4ad9
  10. I BOUGHT FLIGHT SIM 2020 THRU STEAM, AND WONT DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I BOUGHT FLIGHT SIM 2020 THRU STEAM, AND WONT DOWNLOAD: i RAN ALL THE UPDATES, AND IT GETS STUCK AT EARLY STAGES OF THE DOWNLOAD,I TRIED CHANGING THE DRIVE WHERE TO DOWNLOAD, I MADE SURE THE ENGLISH PACKAGE WAS SELECTED IN MY PC, I RAN OUT OF OPTIONS...