I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL)

Discus and support I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL) AND WHEN I WERE VALIDING A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE CODE IS NOT VALID... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lucas de almeida morais, Jun 21, 2018.

1. I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL)

I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL) AND WHEN I WERE VALIDING A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE CODE IS NOT VALID IN THE SAME MESSAGE REQUEST ME TO CONTACT THE MERCHANT BUT I GOT TO THE MARKET AND WILL BE TOLD OF ME
    TO CONTACT MICROSOFT HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

:)

lucas de almeida morais, Jun 21, 2018
  2. JWR_KF9
    JWR_KF9 Guest
    bought digital game but got charged full price

I bought the game on the 50-75% off sale

but my card shows the full 60 value cost

how and why???

JWR_KF9, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Livix
    Livix Guest
    Can I combine two gift cards to have the mixed amount?

I was thinking of getting a game that coats $59.99 in my country. So I decided to get a $60 Xbox gift card, but I realised that my country only sells $20, $50, and $100 gift cards, so I decided to get a $50 and $20 gift card.

But before I bought them, I wonder if you can combine the value together? I don't want to waste $70 realising I can't combine the values.

Livix, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL)

If you've already contacted the retailer, then you'd want to contact support to see if there is anything they can do. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: