I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

Discus and support I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNITED STATES ARMY1, Oct 11, 2023.

1. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

:)

UNITED STATES ARMY1, Oct 11, 2023
  2. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What's in the box?

A portable Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 limited edition Xbox 360 Slim Console.
  5. GeantThuret72 Win User

Error 25 digits code

Bought Xbox 360 FNAC Belgium (two games code in console buddles)

call of duty black ops II

YPWK7-YD67K-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

There can be only one!!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Yes it's Call of Duty, but it does offer zombies as well as multi and single player. I also Haven't played Call of Duty Multiplayer since Modern Warfare 2. I've got the original Black Ops, but I bought it for $2 and only play Nazi
    Zombies on it. I like to play Call of Duty, I just don't buy every release like some people do.
Thema:

I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

1. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in... - Similar Threads - bought physical copy

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  6. How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S: I had an Xbox one S Three years ago, but it stopped working. I only had one Xbox game disk "Minecraft: Xbox One edition, it was stuck in the Console on the time the console stopped working. I got...
  7. how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...: how do i stop xbox live saying my disvc needs updste so it will instsll properly this is base game i pkayed before mint confition disc i have digital verdion but thays on a fifferent console...
  8. Is robux bought in xbox physical or digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is robux bought in xbox physical or digital?: So I just bought 20 dollars worth of robux in xbox, im just wondering if its a physical or digital.. 683e4a02-7491-4beb-b003-62e9471fa8c9
  9. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  10. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033