i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...

Discus and support i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox gold sharing not working b9cb275c-f092-4ebb-860c-58a1da3b80f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkPiggott1, Aug 17, 2020.

1. MarkPiggott1
    MarkPiggott1 Guest

i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...

xbox gold sharing not working

:)

MarkPiggott1, Aug 17, 2020
  2. StikStakeSchtik Win User

XBOX ONE forcing purchaser of digital game to be logged in so others can use it? (!!!!!!!!)

There is *NO* second console. I am basing this discussion around the fact that I gave from the first post and what I am being told.

I bought the game under my account. I have silver. My son has gold.

Please explain what has to be done in order for my son to play the game without me logging in. My account is *ON* this an only this console. My son's account is *ON* this and only this console. If I do not log in, the game cannot be played by my son.
    What I want is the ability to have HIM "auto sign-in" and play the game.

- Unless I sign in he cannot play the game.

- MSFT voice support said the same thing (two different calls).
  3. Jimsham Win User

Mass effect andromeda quit working

However, you gave me an idea. I bought a copy for my son at the same time for his system. I made (copied) his user profile as an additional profile onto my xbox to see if what you were suggesting could carry over since I know his game is still 'good'. When
    all was said and done I was able to install the missing files back into my system and get my game to load back up. Success!
  4. TheRcraigFactor Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Hello I'm having a problem with my Xbox live gold. When I entered the code it said that it was for Xbox 360 and that it worked with backwards compatibility but it never gave the gold to me. This was the only place that made sense to put my problem at.
  5. noeqplease Win User

Bought two copies of Titanfall today for XBox360 so my son and I can play each other

Hi,

I have two copes of the game, bought them together. WHat I want to know is if I have to shell out an entire new XBox Live account for my son, or can I include him in mine, as a family member?

There is a way to do it, but it is not at all clear.

I have to do all this :

New email for my son, new Microsoft Account for my son, tie in his gamer profile to his new microsoft account, and THEN pay more for a new Gold account?

Kind of expensive.

As to playing online, Titanfall does NOT allow you to even play the game AT ALL unless you have a GOld account.

So for one person to play it's 60 for the game, plus the Gold account cost as well. Right off the bat.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Games on hdd

Actually, I hope you didn't delete them. It is alright so long as they have been downloaded legitimately. I have done the same thing with my son. I bought a new console and gave him my old one (complete with downloads) and have had no problems with him.
Thema:

1. i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do... - Similar Threads - bought gave son

2. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  3. Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...: bought regal aya on war frame never got it but they charge my card dcc34e35-9540-4e68-8b1c-348ef4311a87
  4. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  5. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  6. I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?: I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and when I go to its game card it has a purchase...
  7. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...: I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b
  8. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...: my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft...
  9. I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12: I bought a 12 month membership it only gave me 4 9c54f0fb-9874-42b2-824f-7a9f71bb81d0
  10. I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the...: I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the early campaign to day at 8 o clock and now its 20:30 its say os to early 86bab714-ec3b-4ec5-96f7-4fb1d76a632c