i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox

Discus and support i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my old xbox broke so i bought a new one and cant put it as my home xbox can i have switch ? fdd359a6-0fdf-485e-bf34-b1c401840d94 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marc-AndréVendette, May 26, 2019.

1. i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox

my old xbox broke so i bought a new one and cant put it as my home xbox can i have switch ?

:)

Marc-AndréVendette, May 26, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Marc

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards as to
    switching your Home Xbox
    , you can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period.

This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message,

Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.

I hope this was able to provide some help for you.
  3. Marc-AndréVendette Win User

all my switch as been use already so i cant have 1 switch to put it on my new xbox ?
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you followed the steps above and you are not eligible for an extra switch, then you will have to wait until they reset on their own. As you've already asked about this several times, I'm going to lock this thread. Please refrain from creating duplicate
    threads.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

You can talk to an agent either in chat or via phone but most likely no you get 5 switches in one years time. You have to wait for the first switch to time out. 5 swaps on your home console in one year is a high number. People that tend toe exceed that
    number are playing the game of giving out their account/password with others to attempt to get games for free.

While your console may not be your "home" console at the moment you get all your account benefits when you sign in to it.
  6. DarkLeito2011 Win User

country???

ok so... since my xbox live card is bought in canada i cant put it in my xbox since i cant fill in my billing adress... that truely sucks...
Thema:

1. i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox - Similar Threads - bought cant put

2. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  3. i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the...: i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the microsoft store.. ed58292d-edbd-4d1f-b3ca-42366adcb9f8
  4. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  5. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  8. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  9. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...: Hallo need help Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help 927cb820-f555-457d-903d-04ca54ab18e9
  10. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0