I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

Discus and support I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisdavis1, Nov 11, 2023.

1. chrisdavis1
    chrisdavis1 Guest

I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller.

:)

chrisdavis1, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping connectivity just over and over. Can anyone tell me why?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
    1. Power cycle your console: Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Unplug your console for 5 minutes. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

2. Update your controller firmware: Connect your controller to your Xbox via a data cable. Access your Console’s settings by pressing the X button on the controller. Go to System>Settings>Devices & streaming>Accessories. Select your controller. Click the three dots button under the controller. Go to Firmware version>Update Now.

3. Unpair and re-pair your controller: Unpair your Xbox controller from the Xbox and test remote play to your Xbox from another device with your Xbox controller connected to it using Bluetooth. At least you can verify the controller can still function wirelessly, then still be upset like me.

4. Check for external interference: Do you have any external drives attached to the console? Some users have reported that switching which USB ports their external SSD drives were using on the console solved their constant controller disconnects.

I hope this helps.
  3. Shifted Screen Win User

Does the newer controller (with Bluetooth support) still be able to use the wireless receiver?

Yes, the wireless adapter works and is probably the preferred way to use the controller. Xbox One controllers connected to windows 10 PC's via Bluetooth cause a noticeable performance drop in games. Connect with a wire or the wireless adapter and the performance
    hit is not present. Funny thing is no other Bluetooth controller causes a performance drop in games. It is something specific to the Xbox One controller.

Edit - Oops, Just noticed how old this thread was...
  4. Shifted Screen Win User

Does the newer controller (with Bluetooth support) still be able to use the wireless receiver?

Yes, the wireless adapter works and is probably the preferred way to use the controller. Xbox One controllers connected to windows 10 PC's via Bluetooth cause a noticeable performance drop in games. Connect with a wire or the wireless adapter and the performance
    hit is not present. Funny thing is no other Bluetooth controller causes a performance drop in games. It is something specific to the Xbox One controller.

Edit - Oops, Just noticed how old this thread was...
  5. XB Antz Win User

Xbox stock microphone still not working!

Finally got a mic to work after four months, I fixed my problem by buying a new controller and headphone set .

It looks like the stock controller for the Xbox one had problems updating because as soon as I connected my new controller I had to update and it worked and i was able to hear and speak to people .

I tried all the steps below before buying the new controller and headset and they did not work, i believe it was because there was no update for my old stock controller or there was a problem updating it .

This is what I did :

1. Turned off the Xbox one by unplugging it from the wall .

2. Removed all parts of the charge and play kit out of the stock controller and put them into the new controller .

3. Connected the Xbox one back into the wall and switched it on .

4. Then updated the new controller .

5. Connected the new headset to the new controller and started up Call of Duty Black ops 3 .

The new controller I bought had the new 3.5mm connection, where as the old controller was stock and did not,

I think this might also be part of the problem .

www.game.co.uk/.../official-xbox-one-wireless-controller-with-3-5mm-stereo-jack-721223

The headset I bought were Kama Tritons with the 3.5mm connector and the old headset was the Xbox one stock headset .

www.trittonaudio.com/.../kama_xbox-one.asp

Hope it helps.
  6. Origins Dark Win User

Bluetooth controllers

After extensive testing with a new Xbox One controller I recently purchased (This model:

www.xbox.com/.../lunar-white-wireless-controller
    ), it seems that I was not able to connect. The Microsoft Support page (

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
    ) explains with images down the page that certain Xbox controllers have Bluetooth support while others do not. While my controllers does match the one with Support in the image, I have figured that
    only the new Xbox One S controllers have Bluetooth support (Listed in description:

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-wireless-controller
    ), despite the image shown. The best way to connect non-Bluetooth controllers is to use the Windows wireless adapter (

www.xbox.com/.../windows-wireless-adapter
    ) the adapter has benefits over Bluetooth, like being able to use your headsets, or connect multiple controllers, while connection through Bluetooth only allows for one controller at a time.
Thema:

1. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping... - Similar Threads - bought 008 Wireless

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...