I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old...

Discus and support I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my save is old but when I open it on my old pc it's the current save is there a way to sync... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Flood, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Ethan Flood
    Ethan Flood Guest

I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old...

I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my save is old but when I open it on my old pc it's the current save is there a way to sync data or fix this?

:)

Ethan Flood, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Ethan Flood Win User

I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old save file but when I load on old pc it is the current save how do I fix this

Tries this multiple times on both pcs
  3. Dericka Win User

I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old save file but when I load on old pc it is the current save how do I fix this

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to sign out then sign in again and check if it will sync? Thanks!
  4. Dericka Win User

I see. May I know did you log out your account on your old PC too?
  5. Nezzumi-18E2FC91-F37 Win User

Beta Unlock Content

no. the beta saved game stuff is on my xbox. i transferred EVERYTHING from my old xbox to my new one when i bought my gow xbox.
  6. Banana guy_1992 Win User

Can my computer run this game?

I have Stardew valley apk on my android is there any PC version of stardew valley or similar of this game
Thema:

1. I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old... - Similar Threads - bought logged game

2. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  3. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  4. I bought a new Xbox series S and when I try to log into it with my email and password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a new Xbox series S and when I try to log into it with my email and password and...: I bought a new Xbox series S and when I try to log into it with my email and password and is pulling up a wrong user game tag and I am unable to log into my gamer tag. What do I do?...
  5. I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...: Please help because I have tried erasing all the data for my the Minecraft launcher but it still tries to log me in with the account I lost (idk the password). So i have no idea how to log into my...
  6. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...: I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do 5b5f7168-9683-4486-aa39-a24290c568d5
  7. Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same...: I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same account it isn't showing up as being purchases. Do I need to purchase it again or a certain game pass?...
  8. I bought minecraft for PS4 an hour ago, I can't log in to my microsoft account because it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for PS4 an hour ago, I can't log in to my microsoft account because it...: I tried logging in, but it got stuck on logging in for like 25 minuets so i canceled it, when i tried to log back in, it said "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...
  9. How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game: I don't have the transaction ID so I cant put in a support ticket. I have the email and even reset my password but nothing works. The website allows me to login but its an empty account that...
  10. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...