I bought a movie it took the money out but won't show up in collection

Discus and support I bought a movie it took the money out but won't show up in collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought ted2 on sale last night and it didn't pop up in collection but i got the email saying I pu heard it so I gave it a day to sit and the movie... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steave142142, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Steave142142
    Steave142142 Guest

I bought ted2 on sale last night and it didn't pop up in collection but i got the email saying I pu heard it so I gave it a day to sit and the movie still hasn't showed up

:)

Steave142142, Jul 24, 2016
  2. QUORTHON888
    QUORTHON888 Guest
    AW New personalization Packs not working on Xbox One???? Why

Same for me, but I had bought some of the personalization packs on my xbox 360, then I upgraded to xbox one, and now they won't show up. It says I already purchased them and "You can get this in the apps and game collection" but nothing happens when i try
    to access them in the apps and games collection.

QUORTHON888, Jul 24, 2016
  3. PXLTYBLT
    PXLTYBLT Guest
    Not getting what I bought

I bought the pro league - pack. But it won't show up in my order history or on my xbox. what can I do? The money on my Bank account is already gone.

PXLTYBLT, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Steave142142! I would suggest heading over to the
    Answer's Desk Xbox Video Support
    , they have the tools to help sort you out. Post back if you have any other issues!

Mister Cizl, Jul 25, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Steave142142! I would suggest heading over to the
    Answer's Desk Xbox Video Support
    , they have the tools to help sort you out. Post back if you have any other issues!
  6. Coops993 Win User

Sell to CEX online experiences ?

I've had issues with CEX not having money in tills, I sold my Wii and games in there a couple years ago and took 3 attempts to collect the cash. I find going in around lunch time is the best for getting cash, you can't guarantee the person in front won't
    be wanting to collect cash for a new iPhone or something though that will clear them out again.
  7. KINGxxSLASH Win User

Movie app not signing in account

Hey there Butta357,

Which app are you seeing this issue in? Are you able to view your movies without an issue and it's just the purchasing part that's not working?

Let us know!
    I'm having the same issue.

It's on the tv&movies app. The movies I bought don't show up and it says sign in. I click sign in and it won't let me.
  8. DieDaDa Win User

Rambo 4-film Collection in Xbox Store Has No Buy Option in Canada

Yes, this is fixed. My problem is that I bought it before the issue was resolved therefore only 2 of the 4 movies are showing in my collection. I called and went through the refund processed only to be told no no no in the end. I don't want a refund! I
    just want my rights to the complete collection fixed! When I call I get transferred 3 or 4 times to get hung up on. I need an email or a form to fill out in order to get this technical issue resolved!
  9. QUORTHON888 Win User

AW New personalization Packs not working on Xbox One???? Why

Same for me, but I had bought some of the personalization packs on my xbox 360, then I upgraded to xbox one, and now they won't show up. It says I already purchased them and "You can get this in the apps and game collection" but nothing happens when i try
    to access them in the apps and games collection.
Thema:

1. I bought a movie it took the money out but won't show up in collection - Similar Threads - bought movie took

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  6. I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...: I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing but its british. How can I change this back? fa50eb90-64f7-427b-968e-b84378f19980
  7. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  8. I bought a movie through Xbox, how do I watch it on my phone or tablet?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie through Xbox, how do I watch it on my phone or tablet?: As the title says, I bought a movie through the Xbox store. I'm connected through movies anywhere (Xbox movies and TV), but it won't show up on my phone or my tablet. The only way I can watch it...
  9. Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...: No other movies purchased show Dolby Atmos availability either. Sent from Australia. a7fa4951-f217-4555-97bd-e41affa74ab8
  10. Bought a movie and i watched ut and now it’s gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie and i watched ut and now it’s gone: Bought a movie and I watched it then the next day it says buy it again d546a798-b184-4b20-8bb6-a3ca2174dd37