I bought a month gold and I’m receiving under 3 weeks worth!!

Discus and support I bought a month gold and I’m receiving under 3 weeks worth!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a month of xbox live on the 23rd of october and apparently its going to expire on the 9th of november! Ive got it in my billing and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sk1lxrd, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Sk1lxrd
    Sk1lxrd Guest

I bought a month of xbox live on the 23rd of october and apparently its going to expire on the 9th of november! Ive got it in my billing and everything but why am i getting less then 3 weeks when ive paid for a month!?

:)

Sk1lxrd, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Sk1lxrd Win User

I have a game pass too and yea it did expire and i owed
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Hi,

Sorry for the hassle pal. Just a couple of thoughts below...

Do you have an active Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. The conversion rate for Xbox Live Gold is lower.

Or

Did your subscription previously expire and you owed some time?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold

If you bought 1 month of gold, and you have anout 3 weeks left. Then buy 1 month of Ultimate. The remaining 3 weeks of Gold is converted to Ultimate as well since Ultimate includes Gold giving you 1 month and 3 weeks of Ultimate.
  5. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
  6. TrinettaPerez Win User

Cosmic Rescue Rewards

Has anyone else not received their rewards for Cosmic Rescue? I finished it about a week early and to my knowledge have not gotten the points or the month of game pass ultimate since I’m pretty sure my expiration date is still the same.
    Going. For gold. 3 months for $1
Thema:

1. I bought a month gold and I’m receiving under 3 weeks worth!! - Similar Threads - bought month gold

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  5. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  6. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  7. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  8. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  9. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  10. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...