I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason

Discus and support I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together. We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Petri, Mar 4, 2023.

1. James Petri
    James Petri Guest

I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together.

We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft accounts were made in Romania.

Well, after she tried to redeem the code it said that it is geolocked. We checked out locations and changed them to ireland for both cases and it still happens. It makes no sense as we are here in the same room so I don't see why it would be geolocked.

Above everything else, I can't even get a refund by the looks of it. Is there anything we can do to fix this or were we just scammed of our money and we got a useless key for nothing?

:)

James Petri, Mar 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: