I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working

Discus and support I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I bought a shark GTA voucher from cdkeys and it's not showing on game account. The voucher is showing redeemed on the xbox account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarah wilson(2), Sep 3, 2023.

1. I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working

Hi Microsoft

I bought a shark GTA voucher from cdkeys and it's not showing on game account. The voucher is showing redeemed on the xbox account. I have contacted cdkeys. No reply. I have a xbox x. How do you get the money in to the GTA account without going round the houses.

Please help me microsoft you are my only hope.

Kind regards sarah.

:)

sarah wilson(2), Sep 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Purchased from unauthorized third party retailers are not supported. You'll have to ask them for a refund.
  3. Erin Walker2 Win User

GTA online Great White Shark card not received

I bought a GTA shark card for 21.19 and I didn't get money on GTA the images show my account name and proof I got the shark card
  4. WittedKitty1903 Win User

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

CDKeys and ebay ( I Bought from 2 places ). Both didnt work
  5. Dan Evans1 Win User

I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

I bought three shark cards for gta and still haven’t received the money on the gta account. That was pursued on the 21/11/23
  6. guitar92691 Win User

Can't purchase avatar item because of estimated tax?

this is ridic,i bought the gta shark card for $10 from gamestop's website and when i redeemed it,it told me there wasnt enough for the tax (the card in the game was $9.99)
Thema:

1. I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working - Similar Threads - bought GTA shark

2. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. I bought 2 gta shark cards and I redeemed the first one but when i redeemed the second one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2 gta shark cards and I redeemed the first one but when i redeemed the second one...: I tried to redeem 2 gta shark cards and when I tried redeeming the second one it says that I already own it 36a83f8a-70e3-427d-9bbd-329b3c7b5e6d
  5. I recently bought a 49.99 Xbox gift card, I bought a gta 5 online shark card with it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a 49.99 Xbox gift card, I bought a gta 5 online shark card with it and it...: I recently bought a 49.99 Xbox gift card, I bought a gta 5 online shark card with it and it is says completed in my history, but the money is not showing up on my online gta account....
  6. Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...: Bought a great white shark card in my console through the Xbox store for my Xbox one. Apparently they only sell these for series x/s but I was unaware prior to purchasing. I’m trying to see if I...
  7. I bought a gta shark card and it hasent gone into my gta account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta shark card and it hasent gone into my gta account: On december 24th i bought a gta 5 online shark card and it has not been put into my account 1437a532-646f-46a6-9c7c-b88420baf3c4
  8. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  9. I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in ...: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Great-White-Shark-Cash-Card/8ac9295d-b112-4d8c-bcaa-c9d5209f8c66#gameDetailsSection f2ce13a0-166d-4a4e-aa92-fdca61ab9786
  10. Hi I bought a 3,250,000 gta shark card for 59.99

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a 3,250,000 gta shark card for 59.99: I bought a 3,250,000 gta five shark card for 49.99 and never received it 577d0935-93ac-4a40-99b2-6270d121cc38