I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

Discus and support I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SANS Pullin, Feb 7, 2024.

1. SANS Pullin
    SANS Pullin Guest

I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It?

:)

SANS Pullin, Feb 7, 2024
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. Blake thurlowe Crayo Win User

Xbox support... has anyone managed to speak to them

I bought the great white shark cash card and the transaction has been pending for 4 days...
  4. Erin Walker2 Win User

GTA online Great White Shark card not received

I bought a GTA shark card for 21.19 and I didn't get money on GTA the images show my account name and proof I got the shark card
  5. Felix Lindstrom Win User

I bought a game but it says it left game pass

6. lynn hanson1 Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen
    I don’t play on next generation console but I bought the shark card worth $4.250.000 over 24 hours ago and still didn’t receive my in game cash
Thema:

1. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in... - Similar Threads - bought great white

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...: Bought a great white shark card in my console through the Xbox store for my Xbox one. Apparently they only sell these for series x/s but I was unaware prior to purchasing. I’m trying to see if I...
  7. I have a Xbox one x 4k enhanced. And I bought Cyberpunk. And it runs great for about a good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one x 4k enhanced. And I bought Cyberpunk. And it runs great for about a good...: I have a Xbox one x 4k enhanced. And I bought Cyberpunk. And it runs great for about a good hour or so. Then just freezes and goes back to the main. Xbox menu please help...
  8. I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...

in XboX Insiders
    I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...: Like in the tittle submitted by /u/SpoXuu [link] [comments]
  9. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]
  10. I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in ...: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Great-White-Shark-Cash-Card/8ac9295d-b112-4d8c-bcaa-c9d5209f8c66#gameDetailsSection f2ce13a0-166d-4a4e-aa92-fdca61ab9786