I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code

Discus and support I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the GOW 4 digital edition in October 14th at the service shop in Hong Kong, and I haven't received the gift of code until today.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GReennnnnn, Nov 6, 2016.

1. GReennnnnn
    GReennnnnn Guest

I bought the GOW 4 digital edition in October 14th at the service shop in Hong Kong, and I haven't received the gift of code until today.

:)

GReennnnnn, Nov 6, 2016
  2. DharmaBum8
    DharmaBum8 Guest
    I haven't received my codes for GOW 1,2,3 and Judgment

I bought a 2TB GOW edition xbox one console. I downloaded the digital version of GOW 4 Ultimate edition that came with it. I've yet to receive codes for the older GOW games.

DharmaBum8, Nov 6, 2016
  3. AZNKING324
    AZNKING324 Guest
    No Tokens/Codes for GOW 1-3 + Judgement

Redeemed digital copy of GOW 4 but I have not received my GOW tokens / codes.

AZNKING324, Nov 6, 2016
  4. I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code

Hey there GReennnnnn,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information
    and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.

Mister Mascot, Nov 9, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there GReennnnnn,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information
    and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.
  6. FaceBully Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
    - I know that the offer includes both retail and digital purchases. Any purchase made before the end of 2016 will receive a code to download all the
    Gears games. The code will expire on December 31, 2016 so don’t forget to redeem it before then. But now i have a problem with redeeming them. There are somekind a advertising fallacy because games like GoW 1-3 and Judgement are region locked. It
    depends where you are living. I bought GoW 4 and hoped to play previous games also, but i could not because they are locked. I am disappointed because of it.
  7. Sanana94 Win User

Gears of War

Wait, what happens when you try to redeem the original GoW codes? As far as I know, the codes inside the retail copy of GoW 4 will always work unless already redeemed!

I redeemed mine and got GoW4 but apparently if I had done this before the 31st of December 2016 then I would have received a notification on my system about the other GoW games being available for download too. There was only one code for GoW4 and from what
    I was told the other codes are automatically generated when the original one is redeemed.
    So you got a digital copy of GoW 4?

I'm quite sure that the promotion is ended and you won't be able to get all the games for free... I played GoW and got the codes via XBL Message months ago!

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/gears-of-war-4-preorder-promotion
  8. BossVarun Win User

Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

Hi,

Did anyone receive the GOW 4 digital code?

I just checked and the promotion date is now showing from November 22, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Does this mean that we will receive the code on 9th Feb instead of 9th Jan?
  9. xIMYORDADDYx Win User

Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

Hello ,

Please allow some time for your digital download codes for your legacy Gears of War games to arrive via Xbox Live message. Receiving codes can range from days to weeks. I would encourage you to please be patient. Rest assured, the codes will arrive no matter
    what.

-AKD
    \

At this point it's been months since I bought and played the Ultimate Edition and weeks since I bought GoW 4. How long is it supposed to take?
Thema:

1. I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code - Similar Threads - bought GOW digital

2. [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]: comprei o jogo Gears of War 4 em midia digital, recebi os codigos dos jogos anteriores e sem querer apaguei a mensagem, tem alguma forma de resgatar esses codigos ? grato. [Translation] I bought...
  3. I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow: I bought a Xbox one s bundle with gears of war 4 and Microsoft says that someone who played it online until 31 December get free codes for the gow game row? Can you help me here please. Thanks...
  4. Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...: I would like to ask for help, I bought game Gears of war 4 and got all Gears of war game as bonus bundle. I installed 2 of 4 games in the bundle, GOW2 and GOW:J, no problem. GOW1 and GOW3 dont...
  5. Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.: Purchased Gears of War console on Oct 12th. Redeemed GoW 4 Ultimate Edition code. It has now been over a month now and still haven't received Gears 360 collection. It looks like a lot of...
  6. GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...): I've ordered Gear of War ultimate months ago in the Xbox Marketplace. Got the Xbox one game of course. but NEVER received the codes for the XB360 games GoW 1,2,3,4. When will I get them?...
  7. Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?: I bought GOW4 during the discount week in HK store, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? aa662fe7-b41d-4b5a-af7f-d7c0a89defbe
  8. I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW ...: I pre ordered Gears of war 4 and on the 4th of Oct, I got message from XBOX Live with 4 redeemed codes to have all XBOX 360 Gears games as it come with the Deal for buying Gears of war 4 UE....
  9. I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.: Is there any way for me to recover the code if I never redeemed it? cabe34ec-a601-40ef-b167-a22719d6f3f8
  10. Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...: Pretty much what the title says. I bought the bundle back in November, played it well before the date to receive codes for GoW 1-Judgement, and I still haven't received my codes for any of them....