i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

Discus and support i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roycolunga, Dec 19, 2016.

1. roycolunga
    roycolunga Guest

i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two purchases of 1 month xbox live gold. Can you help me to get it
    or to take out the charges to my brother?

:)

roycolunga, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Kosher Nuts
    Kosher Nuts Guest
    problem with account need xbox to unsuspend me

ok we have a problem xbox wants to charge my credit card for family gold but i dont want that any more an i aint payin it so what microsoft has to do is unsuspend my account and just charge me for 3 months thats 20 bux then reactivate my account with gold
    for 1 month then after that il get a 12 month card and everything will be ok or i may have to get my lawyer and sue microsoft for harrasssment of charges that i dont owe

Kosher Nuts, Dec 19, 2016
  3. is there a way to redeem one month free trial without a credit card?

i bought my brother a new xbox yesterday and it had the 3 free 1 month gold on it still and it will not let us redeem it unless we have a credit card. is there a way to get it without using a credit card?

Buy A Xbox One, Dec 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: