I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

Discus and support I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phillip Vanlanot, Apr 16, 2024.

1. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they sent me the wrong code for something different now I only use my points to get DC Universe Online gift cards. But these people sent me a code that has nothing to do with DC Universe Online but League of Legends phone app that I don't play. My question is if you set a goal for Xbox gift cards why are we getting code the have nothing to do with Xbox?

:)

Phillip Vanlanot, Apr 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.