I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code?

Discus and support I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to ask if I bought a genuine game disc from Jericho, but the game of Windows live platform can't log in. Can I redeem a steam activation code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by farwe2, Aug 31, 2018.

1. farwe2
    farwe2 Guest

I want to ask if I bought a genuine game disc from Jericho, but the game of Windows live platform can't log in. Can I redeem a steam activation code?

:)

farwe2, Aug 31, 2018
  2. darkymat13
    darkymat13 Guest
    Need help for CD KEY [INVALID CD KEY]

Hi dear Xbox support team.

I request your help today about the game i recently bought which is called Lost Planet 2 on Steam. The game needs to login to the Games For Windows Live service and validate the CD KEY but the matter is when i try to do it the only thing that happend is
    an error code sent to me that says:

"INVALID KEY. Try to type it again. If it's not working, Please contact the seller of the product.

TokenNotFound

OtnKiBsBE0iu03Uq.11.4.6

2017/10/06 - 23:38:22 UTC"

The matter is the Key was provided by Steam and bought on the Steam workshop and the same thing appened when i try it on the windows store. the key seems to be invalid and Steam seems to say that the CD KEY was activated on Steam services and by the way
    they can't do anything about an activated CD key on their workshop. Can you please do something for that?

I wish to thank you to the attention paid for this request

Best reguards.

darkymat13, Aug 31, 2018
  3. SuicideNow
    SuicideNow Guest
    CD Key not working/already used, can't access game, SFIV:AE

Hello I just bought SFIV:AE from Steam and my CD key doesn't work. I need a new, valid key

SuicideNow, Aug 31, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

The Microsoft store is another DRM service like steam but you can't use a steam activation code on the microsoft store - you will have to buy it digitally on the microsoft store to login to the windows live platform.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 31, 2018
  5. farwe2
    farwe2 Guest
    I mean, I bought a physical disk, but it can't be used on the platform. Can I redeem the steam activation code?

farwe2, Aug 31, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    You can redeem it on steam.

You can't redeem a steam code on the xbox/microsoft store platform. You MUST buy it digitally on the microsoft store to use it on xbox live/windows live.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: