I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back

Discus and support I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a gamertag change to change my classic gamertag but after I Bought it it didn’t change and it still charged me. I wanted to put my gamertag to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Waylon Finley1, Dec 19, 2023.

1. I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back

I bought a gamertag change to change my classic gamertag but after I Bought it it didn’t change and it still charged me. I wanted to put my gamertag to “FishyyABC123” from “LifeLess98” but when I did buy it it said “Sorry please try the gamer tag again”

:)

Waylon Finley1, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back

Hello Waylon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with changing your gamertag. It's possible that there was a glitch in the system that prevented the change from going through. However, before we proceed with a refund, let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue.

First, make sure that you're signed in to your Xbox account on the console or device where you want to change your gamertag. Then, try changing your gamertag again using a different web browser or on the Xbox App.
    If that doesn't work, you may submit a refund request for the charge by going to Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support. After submitting the refund request, you will get an email from the Refund Team within 72hours for the update.

You may also contact Xbox Live Support for further assistance. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask back any questions and concern. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I changed my gamer tag but it didn’t change it

can take up to 72 hours to change.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I changed my gamer tag but it didn’t change it

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If it has not changed immediately, it may change in the next few hours, taking up to 72 hours in some cases.

You can try to log out of your account and log in again to see if it is updated, if not you will have to wait for time.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. CoolSophie00 Win User

Gamertag Change

I want to change my gamer tag for free. I’ve never changed it. However when I try it tried to take money off me
  6. á̶̘͙̭̼̅͗̕ Win User

I can only play Java Minecraft demo version when I changed my gamertag on my Microsoft Account

I want to change the gamer tag, but it asks me for money, it's the first time
Thema:

1. I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back - Similar Threads - bought gamer tag

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  4. Why won’t it let me make another gamer tag when I bought it for $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me make another gamer tag when I bought it for $10: So basically I bought the gamer tag thing that lets me buy and change my gamer tag and it won’t let me change it though f6c79ae4-4693-4287-a375-0ee68db7012d
  5. Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was ...: After spending a hour and 1/2 watching the live agent queue go down to 2... then jump back up to 40... I would like to know why I can't simply email to report the issue... I am wondering why I...
  6. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  7. Bought a used gamer tag and system and finds out it has a 14 day mute

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a used gamer tag and system and finds out it has a 14 day mute: I just bought bought a used gamer tag and system today and found out the out was muted for 14 days is there anyway around this problem I just wanna play my game with my in real life friends please...
  8. Alienated Gamer who bought destiny!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alienated Gamer who bought destiny!: Hello all, This is a frustration thread so those having a good day please read no further. I just bought an XBOX ONE, which is Microsoft's Defacto entertainment solution. I bought the Destiny...
  9. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  10. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?: My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day the friends page cant load and all it says is...