I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

Discus and support I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antumarin, May 19, 2023.

1. Antumarin
    Antumarin Guest

I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the purchases in my order history but they aren't in my library. What gives?

I tried everything I could think of that I may be able to do from my end. I tried contacting support and instead of having a human talk back to me, they sent me here. Not sure what good it'll do but the alternative is being scammed out of my money, so...

This is what I see from the Xbox app.

I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account [​IMG]

But when I try to enter through my order history

I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account [​IMG]

:)

Antumarin, May 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: